Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Jun 02, 2010

This is much food in a serving. Has a delicious soft chocolate flavour, and it makes the experience extra good with the good bites of almonds. Be aware of that this contains some sugar. But despite that, it has many good ingriedens. Smart box, which make the packages small, so it comes quicky in the post, even for Norway. Thats a plus! Try these, they taste good!

tasty, moist and not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1320809 on Jan 21, 2011

it's difficult to find an energy bar without added sweetener. this satisfies as a not-too-sweet snack.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2364836 on Apr 29, 2011

Good taste and texture to this bar. recommended

Taste like a chocolate slice I used to make...but HEALTHY!!!

Posted by Reviewer2037375 on May 07, 2011

Yum! This one's good. It reminds me of a chocolate slice I used to make before I went vegan...but without the sugar, nasty transfat and guilt! If only it was made with raw cacao instead of cocoa *sigh*

Lara Bars

Posted by Reviewer2371738 on Dec 04, 2011

Love these! Not as coconutty as I would like but very satisfying.

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3312832 on Jan 26, 2012

It doesn't taste healthy :)

Good taste

Posted by 5286682955043241375 on Jul 21, 2012

The taste is good. I often eat a bar between breakfast and lunch. It helps stave of hunger and helps digestion. In on box I only had 1 bar that had a hard piece of date in it. After buying this product I researched Fair Trade. I disagree that is actually helps farmers in the long term. I think it hurts them. So, I can't buy another fair trade product again, including these bars, in good conscious. Hopefully this is a fad that goes away quickly, so we can enjoy products without politicization and attempts at guilt-inducement.

Great Bar

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

I have really enjoyed these bars. I have only ordered the chocolate coconut chew and am pleased with my selection. However, I do have some food intolerances and for some reason these bars affect my mouth and I am no longer to eat them unfortunately. I think I'm allergic to the nuts in them. That's why I'm giving them 4 out of 5 stars.

Good, but a bit rich

Posted by 4915906787762296780 on Jan 04, 2013

I find it a bit hard to finish a whole bar as it's quite rich. Much like eating a chocolate brownie. Still, they are good with a cuppa.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I would have liked more of a chocolate flavor, but it's good. Perfect for when you're on the go and need some protein.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »