One of the best Larabar

Posted by Reviewer2018850 on Apr 22, 2010

I tried 8 flavor so far and this is one of top 2. This is by far better than Jocalate Chocolate or Jocalate German Chocolate Cake. It tastes like genuine milk chocolate, so sweet and not very sour with dates as some of the other Larabars. And, of course, very healthy and free of sugar! 今まで8種類のララバーを食べましたが、その中で最もお気に入りの2つの中の1つです。 チョコレート味では、ジョコラート・チョコレート、ジョコラート・ジャーマンチョコレートケーキよりはるかにおいしいです。ジョコラートは癖があり好みが分かれると思いますが、こちらのChocolate Coconut Chewは日本のミルクチョコレートに近い酸味や癖のない味で、チョコ好きの日本の方には一番お勧めです。食感はブラウニーっぽく、腹持ちがいいので忙しいときの食事代わりにも。これのおかげで、今まで毎日食べていたチョコを完全に断つことができました。

Great for on the go!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jul 05, 2010

Lara bars all taste good! This one is almost like a bittersweet brownie. Good enough for a sweet tooth, but not too sweet to have for breakfast on the run, or before a workout. Minimal ingredients and pure! I have started ordering these by the case! Apple Pie, banana, and coconute creme pie are even better!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2144062 on Jul 05, 2010

I absolutely love this product. Not artificially sweet or greasy, but tastes naturally great. One bar fills me up and I do not feel craving for chocolate any longer.

energy bars

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Aug 11, 2010

very satisfying. Best taste of the Humm bars

Soooooo good!

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Aug 16, 2010

I loved this bar so much that I had to order 1 more box before running out! Tasty, chewy, and most of all, healthy!! I feel like I can't live without these bars :P

Yummy treats!

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Sep 06, 2010

If I hide them really well, the box might last more than a week ...

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1284115 on Mar 20, 2010

i bought this bar for the first time. it tastes soooo good for me!! i feel like im eating chocolate brounie, so i don't need any bars which use too much sugar in it. im gonna buy this more in next time!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1312220 on Apr 21, 2010

Mmmmmmm. This one is truly delicious. The taste of chocolate is good and strong, with a hint of coconut. Definetely gonna buy this one again!

satisfying snack

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 14, 2009

These bars are simple & delicious and offer a satisfying energy boost when I'm busy.

Love, love, love

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

I can see what everyone raves about. Lovely and soft and delicious.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »