So delicious!

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016

These are amazing! I love them!

Not til tasty

Posted by 5128481965702391328 on Dec 12, 2015

I'm sure about the health value, but they are not particularly tasty!

또 사러 왔어요 ㅋㅋ

Posted by Reviewer1739930 on Sep 10, 2014

초코바인데 촉촉하고 씹히는것도 많고, 사무실에서 간식으로 먹어요.ㅎ 시중 초코바 생각하면 안되구요. 이것도 달긴한데 시다는 표현이 리뷰에 있길래 뭘까?했는데 이건 먹어봐야 알듯해요ㅎㅎㅎ 커피도 신맛 ㄴ ㅏ는 커피처럼~~ 암튼 맛있어요 ㅎㅎ

Very yummiy!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on May 09, 2014

Good for a snack - made only from fruit & nuts - so lots of goodness.

handy when traveling

Posted by 4884453840445813798 on May 01, 2014

taste good. convenient when traveling

Tastes wonderful - but is allergenic and basically hypothyroidism in a wrapper

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014

Nuts and seeds - potent antagonists of iodine, manganese and sulfur - the former two essential for thyroid hormone production and endocrine health; the latter for connective tissue, collagen. Even without an overt nut/seed allergy, regular intake may become an issue. Suggest avoiding if suffering an endocrine/thyroid disorder. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I decide to try this out since it is highly rated by reviewers. I like that the bars are non-GMO, soy and dairy free, no chemicals and there is no added sugar. It is not organic but I don’t mind since life is not perfect. It is supposed to be a good source of fibre though I don’t really think so. As for the taste, there is a hint of coconut taste with no chocolate taste at all! There are way too many dates and very few bits of almonds or walnuts if they even exist. I find that it’s simply too sweet for my taste even though no sugar is added. I also prefer food that is not all smashed into this soft, chewy lump. It almost has a paste like consistency. Check out my page for more reviews!

Too sweet.

Posted by 5551263543962066135 on Oct 14, 2013

This bars are so sweeted that I can hardly eat alone. Never order it again!

Delicious flavour and great texture

Posted by 4890758919707696264 on Oct 02, 2013

Delicious bar that's not too sweet, but still satisfies a sweet craving. This bar also has a wonderful dense, moist texture, like a fudgy brownie, but without all the unwanted sugars and fats.

This tastes good!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

...but not delicious. But it does what it shall for me. I am hypersensible toward lots of food substances and I need something to add to my very calorie restricted diet. And these energy bars give me easy accessible calories. I don't tolerate dairies and gluten, soy and egg whites, and almost no fruits. Considering not tolerating fruits very well I find it a surprise thatt I tolerate most of the Larabar enegy bars. So these Larabar products are great for me. I have tried most of them in a matter of a short timespan, bought almost all in different Larabar enegy bars in two months. This one isn't my favourite, but I still rank it high. Four stars.