Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Larenim, Finishing Powder, Mineral Silk Med-Dk, 5 g

Great finishing Powder

Posted by Reviewer3197404 on Aug 11, 2011

This is a great finishing powder. It controls shine and smoothes over pores without using silicones, the ingredients are all pure. i wear this over Jane Iredale pure pressed base. I can really see a difference in the amount of shine if I do not use it. It does not cause breakouts on my sensitive skin. Highly recommended. If you're not sure on color you can order cheap samples directly from the Larenim site, once you are matched you can order the full size from this site at a better price. I am fair but use med-dk in summer and light in winter.

Ok product, not for me

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Dec 30, 2013

I found this powder to be more of a medium shade, where it would be too dark for light skin, but too light for dark skin. It is a light weight powder, but seemed drying and never had a truly natural look on my skin. I don't know what it was, but I would look in the mirror and just want to wash it off and start over with something else. We all use products differently and everyones skin is different, but for me, this did not give me a pretty, fresh look. I tried many ways and many times, but it really doesn't work for me. I think it is so drying that the pores look thirsty, not sure. Moving on to try other things.