Ripsiseerumi

Posted by krisnaus on Jan 23, 2016

näyttää vaikuttavan. Ripset ovat pidentyneet... Riittoisa putkilo, vaikka ainetta on vain 2ml. Saisipa vain tilattua lisää...

perfect

Posted by 4974218700962122981 on Jan 03, 2016

It's not so fast like chemical products but still works well as a natural product I loved it

Not effective

Posted by 5568247092528506230 on Jul 18, 2015

No effect whatsoever

Esperando resultados

Posted by BalkisMar on Mar 26, 2015

Aún es muy pronto para dar resultados y una opinion, esto no creo que haga efecto hasta que se utilice de forma continua durante un mes. No pica ni crea legañas

Long Lashes!

Posted by 5307403807324674148 on Mar 19, 2015

I have always had really long eyelashes, however I used a lot of mascara in my teens, which made them look even more extreme. As I have gotten older, I have enjoyed finding products that have natural alternatives to the ingredients found in most cosmetics. I eventually stopped using mascara all together, since my eyelashes had been falling off from using it so much and curling them. I now appreciate them more, and ever since I used this product my eyelashes have been thriving!! I am so glad I decided to give up mascara, because it prompted me to search for something that would support continued growth. I used this nightly after washing my face until the product ran out, and I noticed that my eyelashes grew longer, thicker and no longer fall off! I highly recommend this product, even if you continúe to use eye makeup it will support your eyelashes and protect them from other harsh ingredients. I am going to reorder and have spread the word to friends and family! Buy this if you want real eyelash growth!!!

Less expensive but expecting

Posted by Reviewer3166297 on Jan 13, 2015

You need to have time enough to see the effects, if any. No harm yet, though.:)

Noticeable growth

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on Aug 22, 2014

I have been using this nightly for around 3 weeks by now. There is a noticeable growth. I think it is value for money compared to some of the other lash serum out in the market.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2948095 on Aug 18, 2014

I have been using it almost every night for over a month and I can really tell the difference. My lashes look much longer and fuller. I will continue using it, as I think it's good quality for the price!

Does work

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Jul 26, 2014

So I have been using this for about six months now and I do notice a difference, my lashes are thicker and longer than they were. I don't think I'll be stopping using it anytime soon. A lot less expensive than most other lash serums.

Need time to approve

Posted by 4896720645653996962 on Jun 19, 2014

I just start to use. I can't tell anyway.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »