Lashes again!

Posted by Reviewer2390940 on May 27, 2012

I've been using this for only a month- not really long enough to tell if it is going to bother a super sensitive person like me, but in the meantime I am enjoying a lot more lashes! This stuff works, ladies! And it's a bargin compared to other like products. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (18 years) and thinning hair is just one of the many residual symptoms I deal with in spite of being "adequately medicated." I really hadn't realized how few lashes I had until now. Nor did I realize how important our lashes are to our eyes. Lashes keep dirt out of your eyes. I am just stunned at how less irritated my eyes are now. This is not just another cosmetic to make you look good. Larenim is a good brand and LashDance has non-chemical ingredients that makes it different from other products like it. So do try!

see the differnece

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I can see that my eyelashes are much longer and fuller, Love it! Doesn't take much either to make a difference but you have to use it every night to see the difference. Much cheaper than other products available.

very well

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

Interesting serum. Expressed odorless. At the end of the "pencil" soft and gentle brush. Serum is applied to it with the help of twisting the bottom of the vial. Fed very sparingly, so that nothing gets mucosa. At first I even thought that the brush is not wetted, but then noticed a slight oily sheen on the eyelashes. I have a very good lashes naturally. After almost 1.5 months of visible results, it seems, is. At least, my lashes rest against the glass of sunglasses, which I recently put on for the first time this season! Last summer, this was not. I continue to test serum. Интересная сыворотка. Выраженного запаха не имеет. На конце "карандаша" мягкая и нежная кисточка. Сыворотка подается на нее с помощью выкручивания нижней части флакончика. Подается очень умеренно, так что на слизистую ничего не попадает. Я сначала даже думала, что кисточка совсем не смачивается, но потом заметила слегка масляный блеск на ресницах. У меня достаточно хорошие ресницы от природы. Спустя почти 1,5 месяца использования видимый результат, кажется, есть. По крайней мере, мои ресницы упираются в стекла солнцезащитных очков, которые я недавно впервые надела в этом сезоне! Прошлым летом такого не было. Продолжаю тестирование сыворотки.

perfect

Posted by 4974218700962122981 on Jan 03, 2016

It's not so fast like chemical products but still works well as a natural product I loved it

it works

Posted by Reviewer1344400 on Nov 16, 2012

I actually did not know if it was working or not until someone pointed out that my lashes look more fuller and longer. lol... and now I came back for more and it is out of stock. it was very easy to use.

Less expensive but expecting

Posted by Reviewer3166297 on Jan 13, 2015

You need to have time enough to see the effects, if any. No harm yet, though.:)

Long Lashes!

Posted by 5307403807324674148 on Mar 19, 2015

I have always had really long eyelashes, however I used a lot of mascara in my teens, which made them look even more extreme. As I have gotten older, I have enjoyed finding products that have natural alternatives to the ingredients found in most cosmetics. I eventually stopped using mascara all together, since my eyelashes had been falling off from using it so much and curling them. I now appreciate them more, and ever since I used this product my eyelashes have been thriving!! I am so glad I decided to give up mascara, because it prompted me to search for something that would support continued growth. I used this nightly after washing my face until the product ran out, and I noticed that my eyelashes grew longer, thicker and no longer fall off! I highly recommend this product, even if you continúe to use eye makeup it will support your eyelashes and protect them from other harsh ingredients. I am going to reorder and have spread the word to friends and family! Buy this if you want real eyelash growth!!!

Does work

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Jul 26, 2014

So I have been using this for about six months now and I do notice a difference, my lashes are thicker and longer than they were. I don't think I'll be stopping using it anytime soon. A lot less expensive than most other lash serums.

burn my eyes/ mis ojos arden

Posted by Rulitos on Sep 03, 2016

This prodcut burn my eyes!!! i don't know if is overdue or what... but when i use it if the serum gets into my eye is really painfull, is terrible! Este serum hace arder mis ojos, cuando uno lo aplica es casi imposible que no entre (se pone en las pestañas) y no entiendo como un producto asi duele...muy extraño, no se si venia malo pero el dolor es horrible!

nope

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Nov 27, 2013

That was a waste of 20$… No difference what so ever. They did not grow longer or fuller, and the once who had fell out did not grow back quicker than usual.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »