Customer Reviews

Larenim, Lash Dance, Intensive Lash Serum, 0.07 oz (2 ml)

$20.88
$28.99
Savings of: $8.11 (28% Off)
3.5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lashes again!

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2390940 From Maryland on May 27, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I've been using this for only a month- not really long enough to tell if it is going to bother a super sensitive person like me, but in the meantime I am enjoying a lot more lashes! This stuff works, ladies! And it's a bargin compared to other like products. I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (18 years) and thinning hair is just one of the many residual symptoms I deal with in spite of being "adequately medicated." I really hadn't realized how few lashes I had until now. Nor did I realize how important our lashes are to our eyes. Lashes keep dirt out of your eyes. I am just stunned at how less irritated my eyes are now. This is not just another cosmetic to make you look good. Larenim is a good brand and LashDance has non-chemical ingredients that makes it different from other products like it. So do try!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

very well

14 people found the following review helpful

Posted by FataMorgana From Russian Federation on May 10, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Interesting serum. Expressed odorless. At the end of the "pencil" soft and gentle brush. Serum is applied to it with the help of twisting the bottom of the vial. Fed very sparingly, so that nothing gets mucosa. At first I even thought that the brush is not wetted, but then noticed a slight oily sheen on the eyelashes. I have a very good lashes naturally. After almost 1.5 months of visible results, it seems, is. At least, my lashes rest against the glass of sunglasses, which I recently put on for the first time this season! Last summer, this was not. I continue to test serum. Интересная сыворотка. Выраженного запаха не имеет. На конце "карандаша" мягкая и нежная кисточка. Сыворотка подается на нее с помощью выкручивания нижней части флакончика. Подается очень умеренно, так что на слизистую ничего не попадает. Я сначала даже думала, что кисточка совсем не смачивается, но потом заметила слегка масляный блеск на ресницах. У меня достаточно хорошие ресницы от природы. Спустя почти 1,5 месяца использования видимый результат, кажется, есть. По крайней мере, мои ресницы упираются в стекла солнцезащитных очков, которые я недавно впервые надела в этом сезоне! Прошлым летом такого не было. Продолжаю тестирование сыворотки.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

it works

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1344400 From Canada on Nov 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I actually did not know if it was working or not until someone pointed out that my lashes look more fuller and longer. lol... and now I came back for more and it is out of stock. it was very easy to use.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1876891 From Canada on Mar 21, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

If you're looking for a healthy alternative to mascara, this is a really good product. Goes on nice, doesn't clump and washes off easily.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

see the differnece

Posted by Reviewer1816976 From Norway on Oct 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I can see that my eyelashes are much longer and fuller, Love it! Doesn't take much either to make a difference but you have to use it every night to see the difference. Much cheaper than other products available.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 8 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives