It works! Amazing product!

Posted by 5534770915624249540 on Feb 11, 2016

I have been using this product for close to 2 weeks. Applying it at night & also lightly dust it on my face in the morning on my T zone. My face is less oily. My acne also healed faster. Highly recommended. Wish it comes together with a powder puff. As I'm a guy & i don't put on make-up. It took me a while to find the brush instead of the puff to use it. Haha, even though I bought the brush I find it a bit too small for dusting the powder on my face. Overall very effective product. Doesn't dry up my face. Will try the mask next!

Amazing product for acne

Posted by 5705383241086373125 on May 14, 2015

I have bad acne and this is just miracle. You put it on your face overnight and your skin is much more better when you wake up.

I love it!, my favorite so far

Posted by 4717826705276890921 on May 10, 2015

I am using it locally, only on the breakouts, and it works perfect. The powder dries the breakout and makes it less visible. Can be used daily and nightly. Be careful, over use may dry the skin.

Great mattifying powder and excellent skincare for oily skin type !!!

Posted by French-Riviera on Nov 19, 2014

Larenim, Skin Care, Dusk 'til Dawn is a great product to create a matte complexion before or after foundation and an excellent treatment for oily and acne prone skin !!! another plus is that this product neither dry your skin out nor accentuate wrinkles.

Posted by 4882546187796900573 on Aug 20, 2014

Very good product. My hopes and expectations are completely justified. It really keeps my skin clear. I think i'll buy this product again.

Decent product, at last

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 29, 2014

Doesn't clog pores (fingers crossed) and gives you nice, natural look. Satisfied with this product and recommend it.

Didn't understand this product yet

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

I have been using this powder for quite a while..though haven't noticed any good or bad effects.

Posted by 5268357064172040544 on Oct 20, 2013

works well

Posted by 5434337498376132884 on Jul 28, 2013

It works well, but the size is soooo tiny! Plus, it's very hard to use. To apply it one needs a smaller size brush. And it is still hard to get it out from the package without losing some. Which is not ok, because it's not cheap at all.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013

got this thinking i'd use it more; end up using it as a mattifier over mineral makeup late in the day to control shine, and its okay for that, though I feel maybe it's not right for my skin-type

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »