New To iHerb?

Lavera Naturkosmetic, Trend Sensitiv, Natural Liquid Foundation, Ivory 02, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Very good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I have bought this product before from Lavera but was very pleased to see it on sale at Iherb. Lavera make beautiful and organic makeup. I dont like using any other makeup, it smells beautiful too. Ordering on I herb is very convenient as I know it gets to Australia in four days!! Love you Iherb!!!!!

My Favorite Foundation

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Oct 27, 2012

Just a light touch of color and moisture for my skin.

Great product, can be tricky

Posted by 4882762447015985914 on Feb 19, 2014

Light to medium coverage, the colour works perfectly with my skin luckily. I've found that I can only apply with a beauty blender sponge because it's quite sticky. Great price for what you can find in Australia.

Feels beautiful on your skin

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Jun 07, 2014

This is the first natural foundation I've tried and I'm very pleased with both the colour and the texture of this product. It is quite sheer but great for a natural skin look. Would buy again.