Just a regular sea salt

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Jul 24, 2012

I had high hope for this. I can tell the different between Morton salt and sea salt but this taste no different than my local sea salt I use at home (in Thailand).

the best sea salt

Posted by Reviewer3115465 on Oct 16, 2011

I am very happy with iherb for their excellent service and price. Le Saunier de Camargue Fleur de Sel sea salt is a wonderful product, the best I have found.

GREAT FLAVOUR

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Dec 28, 2010

The best natural sea salt I've ever tried.

Nothing special

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 10, 2012

I tried this as a bargain purchase. It may be special in the way it forms and is gathered, but even at the low price I paid, I felt it was not that special. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price.

Good product

Posted by Ruby64 on Apr 22, 2013

Great salt

speedy service

Posted by Reviewer2774565 on Aug 21, 2010

Over a period of time, i had tried to purchase this product from various companies, no-one would send it to Australia. I was lucky enough to come across this site. 6 x packets of this product, 'Fleur de Sel' sea salt, were cheaper than any other supplier and arrived in Australia within a week. Regards, Jane Seldon

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 20, 2011

good

Fleur deSel

Posted by Reviewer3244967 on Aug 24, 2011

A great product (we're on our third box; service was great, especially the alert that it was now available

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5.0 out of 5 stars! Quality A+. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

We bought this salt in the south of France where it is available in every supermarket. It is crunchy and delicious. It has been consistently rated as the number one gourmet salt. Sprinkle on anything and your meal will be transformed. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Finshing touch.

Posted by 5603095032528176551 on Sep 02, 2015

NO steak should ever be enjoyed without this salt ready at hand. It is THE finishing touch!