Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2631303 on Aug 21, 2010

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

The BEST

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 13, 2011

This is amazingly delicious!! It helps with breaking down fats/oils in the diet. What a great product.

Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by erichards on Aug 12, 2012

I had a hard time finding non-GMO lecithin until I came across the iHerb site. I haven't tried them all yet, however this one is more pleasant tasting than some, and doesn't seem to clump at all. And since it's an emulsifier, it makes smoothies even smoother, especially if you add any oils to them! I also like it in my granola cereal or mixed with fruit and yogurt.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

Love this product, the taste is wonderful, I use it in cereals, milk, deserts etc and is so delightful, it blends perfectly.

Great Buy

Posted by Reviewer1150645 on Sep 04, 2006

Works well and taste great! Please replenish stock so I can order more. Thank yu. A. Raymond

Pleasant

Posted by Reviewer3311987 on Mar 25, 2007

This product adds a pleasant flavor to foods and is easy to add to foods or drinks.

Great taste alone or mixed.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007

I add this to my veggie juice (kale, carrot,celery, cucumber) that I make in the AM with my Vitamix. It adds a great flavor, and helps make a nice consistency. It also tastes great when eaten by itself with a spoon.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3090747 on Dec 12, 2007

This is the best lecithin I"ve tried. Has a great flavor. Highly, recommend this product.

Linda McGraw

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Dec 22, 2007

Awesome product, great in oatmeal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »