Letting Go the Easy Way

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Dec 24, 2008

Great product. I can always tell when my husband is using it and when he is not. Guess why! I love it and I love it especially for him.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 06, 2010

Subtle but effective. I started using Liddell products several years ago when I was suffering with ovarian cysts. Their PMS formula is the only thing that has ever given me relief. I trust this brand.

It works!

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Feb 11, 2014

Reduces anxiety and noticeably so - very good for times of stress - non habit forming. Give it a few days before you notice the difference.

Noticable Difference!

Posted by Reviewer1059839 on May 18, 2009

Lisa from Ct I have used this product for about a week and a half so far and I can honestly say, considering I'm an anxious person, I feel it's helped me to stay relaxed. Fast shipping too!

subtle, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2978298 on Nov 25, 2010

I just ordered my second bottle. I definitely thing it has eased my minor anxieties. It is also very calming to spray before bed. I would recommend this product!

Anx

Posted by Reviewer2292390 on Jun 20, 2011

This spray helps my anxiety, traffic, tension, depression, etc. I used to find this at Wholefoods, but now I can now only find it on iherb.com. It's derived from some sort of cactus, so I trust it.

Quick fix!

Posted by Reviewer1013919 on Mar 23, 2009

I am one that seems to be anxious a lot, and hate to take a prescription, so I bought this "Letting Go" spray product and have used it a couple of times. The taste is not bad at all. Very tolerable and seems to relax me a little. I still need more time to experience it. So far, so good.

Love It!

Posted by 4916842614598185317 on Jun 19, 2016

I have anxiety from years of cfs & fibromyalgia. I am amazed at how well Anx works for me. It gave me complete relief on the second day.

Liddell, Anx, Anxiety and Tension

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Mar 02, 2014

Anx is a wonderful product which is easy to take and gives me immediate relief. I have been using this when necessary for about 8 weeks after initially purchasing all at the same time, 3 different types of stress and anxiety control so that I could compare and find out which worked best for me. Anx came out a clear winner. There is only one small problem that over the approximately 8 weeks that I have been using Anx only when necessary, the print on the label has rubbed off so that I am unable to read it properly, if that problem were corrected the product would be absolutely perfect.

Only used it for a day so giving it 3 stars. Hopefully 5 stars upon many days of use.

Posted by Reviewer1999793 on Nov 25, 2014

Unlike flower essences I have purchased on iHerb, the bottle comes with spray, instead of dropper. I've tried to calm my nerve with it when I almost got upset. It seemed to have worked. But I'm not certain if the essence worked or if the person giving me a hard time had stopped talking and walked away. I will continue its use and update the review in a month's time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »