Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2703037 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been in perimenopause for a few years and have had absolutely no energy, zip, nada. There are dozens of products I've tried for energy and hormone balance but none of them really helped much or just made me feel jacked up. After two doses of this all I can say is wow. I felt a difference with the first dose when I got it yesterday. this morning I took a dose before my normal forced workout. I was not only able to work out longer but didn't feel like I needed a nap afterward as is unsual for me. I can say I definitely feel a difference and it's not a placebo. If it were a placebo I was looking for then at least one of the other dozens of products I've tried would have given me this effect. To those who say it can't work because it doesn't have a discernible dose of the active ingredients I say duh, it's homeopathic. It's not supposed to have a traceable amount of the active ingredients. That's not how homeopathy works in the first place. they are dilutions which work on energetic principles, not just giving you a huge dose of something. Research how homeopathy works before saying it can't work. Anyway, I like it and if I keep having the effect then I will continue to use it all the time.

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2030227 on Sep 02, 2015

I could tell great overall improvement taking Liddell.

anti-ageing

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

this product is 'VERY GOOD'. I have used it for me and my husband and re-ordered several times.

Helped a great deal with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jun 10, 2014

This made a huge difference in my mood, anxiety level and sleep with no side effects. I'm on my second bottle.

I like it so far.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Dec 29, 2013

I like and I have asked two , the only bad thing is that I see that I get very nervous when tomo.quiero believe I did something about my weight.

Liddell Vital

Posted by 5092483786534667160 on Dec 28, 2013

This stuff works. And thanks iHerb for fast shipping.

Liddell vital hgh

Posted by Reviewer1088155 on Nov 01, 2013

Haven't finish but the results it's excellent for occasional sleeplessness.

Helps with many things

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

I have IBS and this has helped with it a lot. Also, I have depression and it seems to help with that as well as my sleeping patterns-I was able to sleep less making it a normal 8 hours and waking up early, but after using it for a while, it didn't help my sleep patterns of sleeping less... It seems to help control my weight. And it is probably helping somewhat with energy and a lot of other things like anti-aging. God bless you all.

Helps with weight loss and overall energy level

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

I was curious about HGH since the positive reviews.