really works

Posted by Reviewer1541950 on Jan 09, 2010

I had been taking a much more expensive "HGH" formula for 3 months and decided to try this homeopathic one. The results are like night and day! This one really has juiced my metabolism and I started losing weight naturally right away.

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

Love this HGH

Posted by Reviewer1967108 on Dec 10, 2010

I am 52 and a runner. But ever since I went through menopause my energy level has been really low. But thanks to this HGH, I run with my husky in the mornings (4-5 miles) and do a dance class with my Wii every evening and feel GREAT!!!!!!

HGH is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3262313 on Jun 08, 2010

I had been taking this for a few months and ran out. I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference if I just waited a few weeks to order it. By the third week I was tired all of the time and my skin was starting to dry back up severely. I got my new shipment and within a week I was back to my old self. I love it!

HGH Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1723841 on Nov 28, 2007

I have found that this stimulates the production of more HGH resulting in stronger nails, bones, and skin. Hair growth is enhanced and stimulated. I am convinced that this is making me more healthy, more energetic and I can expect more longevity.

Migraines no longer.

Posted by Reviewer1609175 on Jun 25, 2010

After 40 years of chronic migraines and searching for an answer for that many years, I have been free of migraines now for three weeks since I've been spraying this homeopathic HGH. Thank you, IHerb, for having this available for me to find.

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 16, 2011

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1675057 on Nov 15, 2007

I will not do without it!!! My life has revived. I feel 10 years younger, more stamina.... GREAT!!

energy plus

Posted by 4620427217187801407 on Jun 30, 2012

Liddell, Vital HGH with Human Growth Hormone is an excellent product which somehow gives you energy to spare. I take it according to the directions on the bottle and notice a marked difference in how I feel and how much energy I have. Thank you.

Helped a great deal with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jun 10, 2014

This made a huge difference in my mood, anxiety level and sleep with no side effects. I'm on my second bottle.