energy plus

Posted by 4620427217187801407 on Jun 30, 2012

Liddell, Vital HGH with Human Growth Hormone is an excellent product which somehow gives you energy to spare. I take it according to the directions on the bottle and notice a marked difference in how I feel and how much energy I have. Thank you.

Helped a great deal with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jun 10, 2014

This made a huge difference in my mood, anxiety level and sleep with no side effects. I'm on my second bottle.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2703037 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been in perimenopause for a few years and have had absolutely no energy, zip, nada. There are dozens of products I've tried for energy and hormone balance but none of them really helped much or just made me feel jacked up. After two doses of this all I can say is wow. I felt a difference with the first dose when I got it yesterday. this morning I took a dose before my normal forced workout. I was not only able to work out longer but didn't feel like I needed a nap afterward as is unsual for me. I can say I definitely feel a difference and it's not a placebo. If it were a placebo I was looking for then at least one of the other dozens of products I've tried would have given me this effect. To those who say it can't work because it doesn't have a discernible dose of the active ingredients I say duh, it's homeopathic. It's not supposed to have a traceable amount of the active ingredients. That's not how homeopathy works in the first place. they are dilutions which work on energetic principles, not just giving you a huge dose of something. Research how homeopathy works before saying it can't work. Anyway, I like it and if I keep having the effect then I will continue to use it all the time.

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Feb 11, 2009

This is the only spray HGH that I've used that doesn't taste horrible. It also seems to give me a quick pick-me-up.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I am half way through the product and I feel very well. I sleep well enough that I wake up earlier than I used to and feel rested. I was already in great physical shape when I started using the product, but I have noticed that I recover faster now and seem to have more endurance. I would recommend the product, but remember everyone is different...

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer1290085 on Oct 15, 2008

No noticable results after 3 weeks.

i don't know if it's psychosomatic

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on May 05, 2009

but i feel like i have had much more energy since i've been taking this. it's been 3 weeks and i actually have the energy to workout after work, which hasn't happened in years.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2735608 on Aug 10, 2011

really great, I have lost 8 pounds easily...thank you

LOSE WEIGHT BUILD MUSCLE

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 22, 2008

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS, EVEN IF U DON'T EXERCISE ANY MORE THAN USUAL. I AM EVEN MORE FIT JUST FROM USING THIS PRODUCT ALONE.

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!