Liddell, Vital Age Defiance, Oral Spray, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

Migraines no longer.

Posted by Reviewer1609175 on Jun 25, 2010

After 40 years of chronic migraines and searching for an answer for that many years, I have been free of migraines now for three weeks since I've been spraying this homeopathic HGH. Thank you, IHerb, for having this available for me to find.

Others report a difference

Posted by Reviewer1459822 on Jul 08, 2009

I have used this product intermittently over many years, typically for a few years at a time. Others have noticed changes in me after about two weeks, including: better disposition, better skin, happier and better sleep. I look about 10 years younger than I am and want to keep it that way and I believe this stuff helps.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1675057 on Nov 15, 2007

I will not do without it!!! My life has revived. I feel 10 years younger, more stamina.... GREAT!!

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 16, 2011

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Feb 11, 2009

This is the only spray HGH that I've used that doesn't taste horrible. It also seems to give me a quick pick-me-up.