Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Liddell, Vital Age Defiance, Oral Spray, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

Migraines no longer.

Posted by Reviewer1609175 on Jun 25, 2010

After 40 years of chronic migraines and searching for an answer for that many years, I have been free of migraines now for three weeks since I've been spraying this homeopathic HGH. Thank you, IHerb, for having this available for me to find.

Others report a difference

Posted by Reviewer1459822 on Jul 08, 2009

I have used this product intermittently over many years, typically for a few years at a time. Others have noticed changes in me after about two weeks, including: better disposition, better skin, happier and better sleep. I look about 10 years younger than I am and want to keep it that way and I believe this stuff helps.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer1675057 on Nov 15, 2007

I will not do without it!!! My life has revived. I feel 10 years younger, more stamina.... GREAT!!

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 16, 2011

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have tried this product in hope that it will work like HGH is suppose to work. Maybe because I am still young, lean or have no problem sleeping as well so I don’t really feel anything extra. My energy might have improved but it is hard to tell since I am taking a lot of supplements (not always the same type). It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s fairly expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Considering that there are so many positive reviews about it, I won’t say that it is not working or ineffective since there are too many factors that determine the success rate. Check out my page for more reviews!