Helped a great deal with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jun 10, 2014

This made a huge difference in my mood, anxiety level and sleep with no side effects. I'm on my second bottle.

energy plus

Posted by 4620427217187801407 on Jun 30, 2012

Liddell, Vital HGH with Human Growth Hormone is an excellent product which somehow gives you energy to spare. I take it according to the directions on the bottle and notice a marked difference in how I feel and how much energy I have. Thank you.

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!

Not worth it...

Posted by Reviewer2364592 on Dec 26, 2007

Only thing I could tell was the ill feeling of being on massive doses of caffeine after two days of taking it, real HGH doesn't do this, don't it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I am half way through the product and I feel very well. I sleep well enough that I wake up earlier than I used to and feel rested. I was already in great physical shape when I started using the product, but I have noticed that I recover faster now and seem to have more endurance. I would recommend the product, but remember everyone is different...

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Feb 11, 2009

This is the only spray HGH that I've used that doesn't taste horrible. It also seems to give me a quick pick-me-up.

Masterwork of hormone therapy

Posted by Reviewer1854959 on Jan 27, 2010

I have drained myself of HGH in the past, through overwork, sleeplessness, and malnutrition. It took me a couple weeks to feel the effects, but I feel fresher and stronger thanks to this!

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer1290085 on Oct 15, 2008

No noticable results after 3 weeks.

i don't know if it's psychosomatic

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on May 05, 2009

but i feel like i have had much more energy since i've been taking this. it's been 3 weeks and i actually have the energy to workout after work, which hasn't happened in years.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2069794 on Mar 24, 2009

I have been using this product off and on for about two years now. Once im off it i can immediately notice the difference with my skin then my energy level drops. While on it, my skin appears clearer, firmer, fine lines seem to literally diminish. I also have much more energy at the gym and through out the day. My body seems to respond by recovering much more quickly. I also strong feel its what helps me aquire a slimmer tone build during this period of time.