energy plus

Posted by 4620427217187801407 on Jun 30, 2012

Liddell, Vital HGH with Human Growth Hormone is an excellent product which somehow gives you energy to spare. I take it according to the directions on the bottle and notice a marked difference in how I feel and how much energy I have. Thank you.

Helped a great deal with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jun 10, 2014

This made a huge difference in my mood, anxiety level and sleep with no side effects. I'm on my second bottle.

HGH

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Feb 11, 2009

This is the only spray HGH that I've used that doesn't taste horrible. It also seems to give me a quick pick-me-up.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Jan 19, 2011

I am half way through the product and I feel very well. I sleep well enough that I wake up earlier than I used to and feel rested. I was already in great physical shape when I started using the product, but I have noticed that I recover faster now and seem to have more endurance. I would recommend the product, but remember everyone is different...

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by Reviewer1290085 on Oct 15, 2008

No noticable results after 3 weeks.

i don't know if it's psychosomatic

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on May 05, 2009

but i feel like i have had much more energy since i've been taking this. it's been 3 weeks and i actually have the energy to workout after work, which hasn't happened in years.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2735608 on Aug 10, 2011

really great, I have lost 8 pounds easily...thank you

LOSE WEIGHT BUILD MUSCLE

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 22, 2008

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS, EVEN IF U DON'T EXERCISE ANY MORE THAN USUAL. I AM EVEN MORE FIT JUST FROM USING THIS PRODUCT ALONE.

anti-ageing

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

this product is 'VERY GOOD'. I have used it for me and my husband and re-ordered several times.

great

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Mar 24, 2013

im using this good few months and it helped me to loose wheight (i wasnt overweight or anything) but it realy made my muscles riped and figure much nicer.im a girl by the way.