No effect whatsoever

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

No effect whatsoever. No worth it.

Helped a great deal with anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2661335 on Jun 10, 2014

This made a huge difference in my mood, anxiety level and sleep with no side effects. I'm on my second bottle.

I like it so far.

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Dec 29, 2013

I like and I have asked two , the only bad thing is that I see that I get very nervous when tomo.quiero believe I did something about my weight.

Liddell Vital

Posted by 5092483786534667160 on Dec 28, 2013

This stuff works. And thanks iHerb for fast shipping.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I have tried this product in hope that it will work like HGH is suppose to work. Maybe because I am still young, lean or have no problem sleeping as well so I don’t really feel anything extra. My energy might have improved but it is hard to tell since I am taking a lot of supplements (not always the same type). It will be nice if the product is alcohol free (i don’t drink) or cheaper so I might be willing to try for prolonged period. It’s fairly expensive for a monthly supply. Basically, this product is easy to take and carry around. There are no negative effects either. It is suppose to be fast acting but I suppose the alcohol might also give the temporary 'high' feelings. (I know that it's very little alcohol). Considering that there are so many positive reviews about it, I won’t say that it is not working or ineffective since there are too many factors that determine the success rate. Check out my page for more reviews!

Liddell vital hgh

Posted by Reviewer1088155 on Nov 01, 2013

Haven't finish but the results it's excellent for occasional sleeplessness.

Helps with many things

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Oct 26, 2013

I have IBS and this has helped with it a lot. Also, I have depression and it seems to help with that as well as my sleeping patterns-I was able to sleep less making it a normal 8 hours and waking up early, but after using it for a while, it didn't help my sleep patterns of sleeping less... It seems to help control my weight. And it is probably helping somewhat with energy and a lot of other things like anti-aging. God bless you all.

still wainting for be delivered

Posted by 4699728139713449038 on Aug 27, 2013

this produt didnt arrive yeat !

Nothing

Posted by 4864995447784163148 on Aug 16, 2013

Don't feel any changes after 1 bottle. Maybe I'm too young for this?

Not sure yet

Posted by 4999826391701172216 on Aug 10, 2013

I was taking something much more expensive. This seems to help with metabolism and I have lost a little weight. I could give a better review when I've been taking it longer. There are no side effects.