Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2703037 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been in perimenopause for a few years and have had absolutely no energy, zip, nada. There are dozens of products I've tried for energy and hormone balance but none of them really helped much or just made me feel jacked up. After two doses of this all I can say is wow. I felt a difference with the first dose when I got it yesterday. this morning I took a dose before my normal forced workout. I was not only able to work out longer but didn't feel like I needed a nap afterward as is unsual for me. I can say I definitely feel a difference and it's not a placebo. If it were a placebo I was looking for then at least one of the other dozens of products I've tried would have given me this effect. To those who say it can't work because it doesn't have a discernible dose of the active ingredients I say duh, it's homeopathic. It's not supposed to have a traceable amount of the active ingredients. That's not how homeopathy works in the first place. they are dilutions which work on energetic principles, not just giving you a huge dose of something. Research how homeopathy works before saying it can't work. Anyway, I like it and if I keep having the effect then I will continue to use it all the time.

Pittsburgh PA

Posted by Reviewer2077669 on Sep 24, 2009

Have noticed feeling better-more alert since taking. Not sure if just in mind but definately something is there so will continue. Appears to be working.

No effect

Posted by Doroteya on Dec 06, 2012

I didnt see any good effect of using this product

Nothing

Posted by 4864995447784163148 on Aug 16, 2013

Don't feel any changes after 1 bottle. Maybe I'm too young for this?

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

No effect whatsoever. No worth it.

Masterwork of hormone therapy

Posted by Reviewer1854959 on Jan 27, 2010

I have drained myself of HGH in the past, through overwork, sleeplessness, and malnutrition. It took me a couple weeks to feel the effects, but I feel fresher and stronger thanks to this!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2069794 on Mar 24, 2009

I have been using this product off and on for about two years now. Once im off it i can immediately notice the difference with my skin then my energy level drops. While on it, my skin appears clearer, firmer, fine lines seem to literally diminish. I also have much more energy at the gym and through out the day. My body seems to respond by recovering much more quickly. I also strong feel its what helps me aquire a slimmer tone build during this period of time.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1253251 on Feb 15, 2012

If you want to look younger and lose weight, it is a must.

Increase in Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jul 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about two and a half weeks. I have noticed an increase in stamina. I can work longer at a physical task than before I started using it. I am 70 years old and was able to plant a large shrub plus some small plants spending three hours at the task this morning.