anti-ageing

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

this product is 'VERY GOOD'. I have used it for me and my husband and re-ordered several times.

great

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Mar 24, 2013

im using this good few months and it helped me to loose wheight (i wasnt overweight or anything) but it realy made my muscles riped and figure much nicer.im a girl by the way.

Pittsburgh PA

Posted by Reviewer2077669 on Sep 24, 2009

Have noticed feeling better-more alert since taking. Not sure if just in mind but definately something is there so will continue. Appears to be working.

No effect

Posted by Doroteya on Dec 06, 2012

I didnt see any good effect of using this product

Nothing

Posted by 4864995447784163148 on Aug 16, 2013

Don't feel any changes after 1 bottle. Maybe I'm too young for this?

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

No effect whatsoever. No worth it.

Masterwork of hormone therapy

Posted by Reviewer1854959 on Jan 27, 2010

I have drained myself of HGH in the past, through overwork, sleeplessness, and malnutrition. It took me a couple weeks to feel the effects, but I feel fresher and stronger thanks to this!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2069794 on Mar 24, 2009

I have been using this product off and on for about two years now. Once im off it i can immediately notice the difference with my skin then my energy level drops. While on it, my skin appears clearer, firmer, fine lines seem to literally diminish. I also have much more energy at the gym and through out the day. My body seems to respond by recovering much more quickly. I also strong feel its what helps me aquire a slimmer tone build during this period of time.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1253251 on Feb 15, 2012

If you want to look younger and lose weight, it is a must.

Increase in Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jul 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about two and a half weeks. I have noticed an increase in stamina. I can work longer at a physical task than before I started using it. I am 70 years old and was able to plant a large shrub plus some small plants spending three hours at the task this morning.