Hyperplasia here we come!

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Jan 23, 2007

This product does the job nicely, giving good effect and response right from the first day. Best combned with a strict ketogenic diet to maximise your desired benefit.

Increase in Stamina

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Jul 11, 2011

I have been using this product for about two and a half weeks. I have noticed an increase in stamina. I can work longer at a physical task than before I started using it. I am 70 years old and was able to plant a large shrub plus some small plants spending three hours at the task this morning.

LOSE WEIGHT BUILD MUSCLE

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 22, 2008

IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS, EVEN IF U DON'T EXERCISE ANY MORE THAN USUAL. I AM EVEN MORE FIT JUST FROM USING THIS PRODUCT ALONE.

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!

anti-ageing

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jan 08, 2015

this product is 'VERY GOOD'. I have used it for me and my husband and re-ordered several times.

great

Posted by Reviewer1671777 on Mar 24, 2013

im using this good few months and it helped me to loose wheight (i wasnt overweight or anything) but it realy made my muscles riped and figure much nicer.im a girl by the way.

Pittsburgh PA

Posted by Reviewer2077669 on Sep 24, 2009

Have noticed feeling better-more alert since taking. Not sure if just in mind but definately something is there so will continue. Appears to be working.

No effect

Posted by Doroteya on Dec 06, 2012

I didnt see any good effect of using this product

Nothing

Posted by 4864995447784163148 on Aug 16, 2013

Don't feel any changes after 1 bottle. Maybe I'm too young for this?

No effect whatsoever

Posted by Taniana on Sep 09, 2014

No effect whatsoever. No worth it.