Liddell, Vital Weight Loss XL, Fast Acting Oral Spray, 1.0 fl oz (30 ml)

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jul 20, 2010

I am already on a new Lifestyle of eating when I am hungry, stopping when I am full or ( not hungry) is kind of my goals. I added in Vital Wieght loss Xl, and all of a sudden it has boosted my weight loss! MY chiropractor said my thyroid was weak, but the lab tests from the doctor they told me were normal. I figured there was something going on with my metabolism. Within a day or so after starting taking this, I ovulated, too, and I have PCOS. This stuff is supposed to help Endocrine problems, and that is the main thing with PCOS, it is an endocrine problem. This also contains ingredients to boost the thyroid, and help keep water retention at bay! It works, but dont try it if you are just going to pig out, its best if you are already trying to lose wieght and add this to what you are doing, and you will probably notice a boost in your wieght loss!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Nov 16, 2011

Product actually reduces appetite and so less food makes me feel full. A weight loss product that is safe and works as promised. Sure worth a try if you're on a diet - it was for me. It's not dramatic, but eating less at a meal and not getting hungry between meals is a sure bet to reach and keep a weight goal.

The Best!!!

Posted by Reviewer1702201 on Oct 08, 2010

Working with a doctor for thryoid replacement therapy, this is the best product that helps me the most. I, literally, can't function without it. And iherb.com ships it to me so fast when I desperately need it. I wish ups was as efficiant.

Posted by Reviewer2445154 on Nov 28, 2009

product is helpful but must follow directions

NOT THAT GREAT