10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Enhancement, CholestOut II, 120 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Controls cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2560983 on Jun 03, 2011

Several years ago, I was put on prescription cholesterol medicines to lower my cholesterol which, at the time, was 225. After 6 months, my cholesterol was too low, according to my doctor. She took me off of the prescription and waited 3 months for it to raise to a healthier level. After that, she recommended CholestOut II, which it took for about 3 years and maintained a level at around 160-170. I stopped taking it to see if it would go back up. It took almost 2 years for it to raise back up over the 200 mark, so I decided to go back on the CholestOut II formula again. It is a tried and true natural product with no worries about whether it is damaging my liver like prescription medications for lowering cholesterol. I highly recommend this product.

no flushing