Oral chelation

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Oct 31, 2007

Works great..great way to remove heavy metal toxins from your body

Life Enhancement, EDTA Chelator Complex

Posted by Reviewer2525470 on Aug 08, 2008

This is great stuff. I could tell a difference the first week.

Not good for oral chelation, see review if you have metal poisoning!!!!!! :-))

Posted by LouLou on Jan 30, 2013

This product does not come with any instructions therefore if you have mercury poisoning and take this continuously you will feel extremely bad as the metal swirls around your body but doesn't actually leave. I am now taking dsma and ala orally but read about edta suppositories and as I had this in the cupboard I made my own with 1000mg and coconut oil (put in freezer) to make a suppository (I used a section of a babybottle teat with tape on the bottom). It worked so well!!!! I had really sore kidneys afterwards and was urinating alot (drink tons of water and herbal tea) but am now doing this twice a week!! with fantastic results. This is cheap as edta suppositories are expensive. I was a bit concerned about the garlic in it but it was fine... :-))))))))))

Highly recommended.

Posted by Reviewer2347466 on Jun 25, 2008

Convenient in capsule form, seems to be effective in maintaining a healthy cardio-vascular system.

This is a life-saver

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Jul 20, 2012

I used these EDTA/Garlic capsules with Nattobiotic Raw Nattokinase - one capsule of each after meals - and within a couple of days began to feel healthier than I have in years. In fact, I didn't even realize I wasn't in good form until these pills began to rebuild my vitality. Take with a good calcium/magnesium supplement as recommended. Of all the various anti-aging herbs and products I've tried these are the only ones that actually made a significant difference right away.

EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2002019 on Jul 04, 2010

Great product

Receipt of the Chelator Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1506200 on Mar 19, 2009

I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised at the speed the capsules were received from the time of the order.

David DeLong