Treats Herpes

Posted by Reviewer1569104 on Jun 26, 2010

The FDA is screwing us. This works better than acyclovir.

great anti-oxidant and helps reduce herpes expressions

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Sep 21, 2011

great anti-oxidant free radical quencher take it with you multi-vitamin. Helps reduce herpes occurrences.

Thank God!

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jan 09, 2010

I bought this for the off-label use of addressing herpes outbreaks. On my recent outbreak, I found that it works great, better than acyclovir in my opinion . This illness has been severely hindering my life for many years now. I am hopeful that this will change things in the long run too. Thank you for a great product and, as always, great service.

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's BHT Plus

Posted by 4679017670439378892 on Jan 30, 2015

No where in the description of the product or on the images does it display that it contains the toxic ingredient silicon dioxide. To be honest I would like my money back.

Knocked my virus out in a few days

Posted by Reviewer3118731 on Oct 11, 2008

Found out online this works taken orally for relief of HSV2, not just for the specified use of keeping oil from spoiling, so I took it for a few days and it did work; this was after two months of suffering with the fatigue and achiness from the virus, I got finally relief I didnt even get from the acyclovar. I took a couple caps twice a day for a few days. Not sure the mechanism of it, but thank goodness it worked. I had some minor effects (slight nausea), but thats it , and it was worth it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2138148 on May 28, 2009

This stuff completely stopped my HSV-1 outbreaks by taking 2 pills morning and night every day (before this I was getting outbreaks weekly). It is oil soluble, so be sure to break the pills open, mix with an oil (I use extra virgin olive oil, and it works fine), and apply some heat (I just hold a spoon full of the mixture over a hot stove until it starts smoking a little)...

BHT Plus

Posted by Reviewer3008989 on Feb 04, 2010

This is a great product for life enhancement. It is an excellent anti-oxidant formula. Plus the fat-soluble Vitamin C is good for immunity enhancement.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2270535 on Jun 29, 2011

a VERY good preservative for my facial oils, and a strong off label use antiviral.

am not sure if it's working

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on May 25, 2014

still broke out occasionally (once - twice/year)

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 19, 2009

BHT is a potent antioxidant. I use it to preserve the various oils we use in cooking. WRT its effect as an oral supplement, it is somewhat controversial. I don't think Durk or Sandy would produce this product if they believed it would cause dis-ease.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »