No results

Posted by 4931805708770994225 on Apr 01, 2013

I reposted "the bullet proof executive" review below. I now went through a bottle of this stuff and really expected more. I experienced no added energy, clarity, coffee-life awakenings, or fat-loss. I'm sure it's good quality oil and I liked the taste, but it's no miracle in a bottle, not for me anyway.

MCT oil

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 22, 2011

This is the second time I've purchased this great, odorless, tasteless oil. Perfect to put in almost anything to sneak in some extra fatty acids - especially things like yogurt and smoothies. I've tried a few different brands of MCT oil and this seems to be of just as good quality as any other brand. I'm not quite sure if I've noticed any difference in energy levels or body temperature or anything like that, but I'll definitely keep on using this!

Use all the time

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Aug 18, 2009

I mix butter flavor into this and shake to mix. Spread on toast, potatoes, & corn it is super!

Good oil at a good price.

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Mar 14, 2012

I use it to make salad dressings and also add it to protein shakes.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 04, 2012

This product is an excellent source of omega 6, my skin isn't as dry ingesting the Gourmet MCT OIL, I even put a little bit on my cats paw she loves it.

Energy Plus

Posted by 5020541802407285328 on Jun 20, 2013

Tons of great energy all morning when I take with my morning coffee. Helps me to attack the day, rather than vice versa. You know what I'm saying!

very good

Posted by norihito on Oct 31, 2014

I use this for bulletproof coffee. This is very nice mct oil. I will buy again.

My Morning Energy Source

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Mar 05, 2016

Each day I have an hour to get ready for work and so I can only make a cup of hot yuan yang drink (coffee & tea mix) with 1 tbsp of this functional gourmet MCT oil. Get me going. I do feel energized. It is like intermittent fasting for me each morning. Other products that I have added into my drink are: coconut-ghee, Source Naturals Arthred and stevia. Thank You.

We felt the difference