10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Enhancement, Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's, GalantaMind Plus, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

For Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3340028 on Apr 28, 2006

Several years ago I noticed mental changes in my husband. His doctor didn't think anything was wrong even enough to test him, which at that time Alzheimers was only treated after many symptoms were present making the disease obvious. After searching the web I found the original galantamine and he has been taking that for several years now, probably 6 or 8. Two years ago we added some other nutrients and Namenda, a prescription drug. He is now very stable and only rarely has episodes of alzheimers symptoms. If I hadn't given him this product, he would be in a nursing homeor passed away by now. His brother just passed away from Alzheimers, his mother several years ago. When the new plus product came out he was started on that. Thank you so much for this product. It is life saving.

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer2319370 on May 25, 2007

My father recently passed away from Alzheimer's. His two brothers died of it also, of early-onset alzheimer's, diagnosed by MRI, as did my grandmother. When I, in my late 50's, began developing some recall problems and occasional confusion, I must admit I panicked. I began taking this product, and noticed an immediate difference. At this point I feel completely confident of my brain power, have no problem recalling words or names, and the feeling of occasional confusion about what has happened in the recent past is GONE. In my own mind I am sure that this is not a placebo effect. I cannot rate it too highly. If this product is too pricey for you, try huperzine A, much cheaper and also terrific. My bias toward the galantamine, however, is research I have read that indicates the beneficial effects of galantamine last up to 36 months even after it is discontinued. This means there must be some brain chemistry that galantamine improves almost permanently. The lithium in it is important because it is both a stimulator of the growth of grey matter in the brain, and it blocks the formation of tau tangles, which also figure in the alzheimer's pathology. Best wishes to all who are worried about this dread disease.

Galantamine-Plus is great!

Posted by Reviewer1276741 on Dec 01, 2008

I am really pleased with this product! It came in a timely fashion and it does as promised. I've given my brain a kick start. My memory is improving as is my ability to create new ways of doing things. I am growing happier and more intelligent everyday!! Thank you IHerb.com! Sincerely, Carita

GalantaMind Plus

Posted by Reviewer3054771 on Jan 23, 2009

Does not seem to make me dizzy,started using product gradually.

not effective

Posted by mrkq10 on Nov 11, 2007

i'm glad to see some people benefitted from it,however,i have not noticed any improvement in memory. maybe it is not suitable for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »