Helps my husband

Posted by Reviewer3336815 on May 01, 2009

It's often hard to tell if a product like this is helping or not until you don't take it for a while. I bought this product for my husband. He has cardiovascular concerns and is concerned about brain function since his father recently past from Alzheimer's. I can't speak to the brain function but I can say that my husband reports that he felt better overall while taking this supplement. He also reports that when he ran out of the product he noticed a marked change and felt sluggish as though his heart was having to work harder to move his blood around. He also asked me to get another bottle asap. I am not a medical professional and I'm only basing my recommendation on my husband's experience but I would recommend this product for anyone with issues like hardening of the arteries or plaque buildup.

Best garlic product

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Oct 06, 2009

Great product for detoxing heavy metals from the brain

Life Enhancement, EDTA

Posted by Reviewer2301174 on Dec 09, 2009

It would appear to be working as intended, have not been taking supplement for long so not easy to be precise as to effect. Peripheral Circulation appears to be much improved

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Aug 22, 2011

Years ago I had ringing in the ears and neck soreness so I had an MRI scan. Diagnosis: a bone spur at C1 or C2. Months later, I started taking these capsules--from four to eight per day--and the ringing has decreased while the spur causes much less discomfort. I will continue with these doses with the expectation that they will eliminate the spur completely. Oral chelation is very slow-acting so you have to stay with it, but I'm convinced these capsules are doing me a world of good.

average

Posted by Reviewer2772214 on Jan 09, 2011

Average. I have tried a better product me personally.

Great quality and value

Posted by Reviewer2092015 on Dec 16, 2009

I like that Malic acid and garlic is added to EDTA. Both Malic acid and garlic aid in detoxing. No need to buy them separately, i.e. less capsules to swallow.

Life Enhancement, DTA Chelator Complex

Posted by Reviewer2128970 on Jan 07, 2010

The best that I have ever gotten and used

Slow and Steady

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012

I believe this is a good product for the price. I have difficulty excreting heavy metals and my holistic doctor suggested EDTA. I bought some from his office and it was quite expensive. I switched to this product. I can tell it is not quite as strong as the one at the doctor's office, but I do believe it is worth the change to this product. Some people can't take this on an empty stomach. I can as long as I have a big glass of water. Chelation takes time though. Slow and steady use will show results. Don't give up to quickly.

detox

Posted by Reviewer2963287 on Sep 19, 2009

I took too much of it at first;but used accordingly is very good

EDTA

Posted by Reviewer1878845 on Feb 09, 2009

I guess it does what it is supposed to for an oral EDTA product. Don't take on an empty stomach. It will make it sore for about 10 minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »