Life Enhancement, GalantaMind Starter, 4mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 1-star

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Feb 19, 2010

I am a full time college student with a heavy course load. My memory became very poor this term and I didn't want to lose my 4.0 so I thought I would try this since there was some decent research supporting its use for memory/cognitive enhancement. The first dose made me experience intense sadness and left me unable to study until it wore off completely around 20 hours later. I can't tell if it helped my memory since I wasn't able to study effectively. I dare not take it again to see if the effect persists since I can't afford to lose the study time. It may work for some but its definitely not for everyone. DMAE on the other hand helped me a lot with concentration and consequently memory. So, if galantamine doesn't work for you, maybe give DMAE a try.

No Noticeable Difference

Posted by Reviewer1333024 on Dec 10, 2012

Maybe I haven't taken this long enough, but for $45 a bottle I would expect to notice some results, even minor effects, but I haven't noticed any difference at all except maybe a headache.

It Doesn't Help Fight Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1305699 on Dec 23, 2008

I got this for my grandmother a few weeks back. She has mid stage Alzheimers. I read online Galantamine was supposed to help Alzheimer's patients. She has been taking it every day for over the past two weeks and has not improved at all. In fact, she has gotten worse. Galantamind hasn't helped my grandmother at all and may have made things worse. This product may help other things perhaps but not Alzheimers.

No positive effects at all :(

Posted by 5097374782801263869 on Mar 28, 2014

Oh, so disappointed. I have read many reviews on the internet about galantamind and it's memory, lucidity and concentration effects. For me, sadly, I experienced absolutely nothing. It was as if I never took it at all. For the price, I'm so, so disappointed :( But major thanks to iherb for being fast as lightening with shipping. I live in Australia and to receive a package in 5 days in amazing!!!