Just what I expected.

Posted by 5684040477964522545 on Aug 08, 2012

I use this marvelosu product to enhance my dream recall and vivid imaginery just once in a while. As a nice secondary effect the next two day after taking it I feel more focused and still have vivid dreams.

AMAZING !!!

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Dec 19, 2011

I love GalantaMind!! It made a world of difference with everything mental. My concentration and recall are 200% improved!

Bomb!

Posted by 5720584795048298002 on Oct 11, 2016

I've been using Gala for the past three years and I love it! I notice definite improvement in cognitive ability and speech fluency the days I partake. I use a mix of this and Matcha green tea while studying for college exams and prior to taking the exams. Gala is the ultimate counter to the negative side effects from smoking the herb as well. I don't take Gala on the daily as I want to keep my tolerance down, but I do take it in times of acute need for being 11. (if you catch my drift) I'm 22 yo atm. Managed my first college degree at the the age of 18 and this is my advice, give it a try! I have gone through like a bottle every year and 1/2.

patricia smith

Posted by Reviewer2914084 on Dec 12, 2008

excellent product and the pot was nearly full.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3076039 on Jan 13, 2008

Great! Thanks so much!

Lorre

Posted by Reviewer2285651 on Oct 27, 2008

I started taking this product last year. I am 61 and do not want to have problems with my memory. Taking as a preventative.