Great Product.

Posted by 5332380607963240708 on Aug 30, 2013

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

Helped at 95yrs

Posted by Reviewer1251734 on Jan 19, 2012

I ordered these for my 95 yr old Grandma with slight dimensia (or selective memory :)) and after only a week of using it she remembered that she could not remember which was very emotional. She still has off days but she is much better at recognizing who comes to visit and remembers the details of her day quite well.

+1d2 INT

Posted by Reviewer2151304 on Jan 21, 2011

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

Just started

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 30, 2010

I've changed to this from PS and I'm sure it'll serve me well. Adds mental focus to my day.

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Posted by Reviewer2726041 on Apr 13, 2010

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

Works great for memory enhancement!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Oct 19, 2008

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

Works excellent

Posted by Reviewer2175913 on Sep 04, 2008

I used this product for the purpose of oobes and lucid dreams, and it works excellent for this purpose.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Jan 31, 2008

My Father has dementia - and this seems to help, doesn't take the memory loss away - but I noticed that when he didn't use it, there was a considerable difference in how he functioned during the day.

re possible Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer3234831 on Nov 23, 2007

my wife would appear to be some better as a result of taking 3 capsules a day [meals]

Galantamind

Posted by Reviewer2359774 on Nov 07, 2007

Service was excellent: we got in in a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »