Great Product.

Posted by 5332380607963240708 on Aug 30, 2013

I brought this product mainly for lucid dreaming, and i have not been disappointed.

Helped at 95yrs

Posted by Reviewer1251734 on Jan 19, 2012

I ordered these for my 95 yr old Grandma with slight dimensia (or selective memory :)) and after only a week of using it she remembered that she could not remember which was very emotional. She still has off days but she is much better at recognizing who comes to visit and remembers the details of her day quite well.

Seem to be effective

Posted by Reviewer2698345 on Jan 13, 2012

The product enables one to remember things more easily as well as to focus more deeply.

to early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2600205 on Apr 18, 2011

to early to tell

+1d2 INT

Posted by Reviewer2151304 on Jan 21, 2011

I'm in my mid-30's and this stuff legititmately works wonders. The powerful effect it has on my dreams after only one day had me sold. Now after six months or so I literally feel like someone added more RAM to my brain's CPU!

still not sure

Posted by Reviewer1685308 on Sep 29, 2010

Noticed a slight increase in concentration from this, it is enhanced somewhat when you take a good b supplement alongeside so yeah it does work on recall, although it is no miracle stand alone memory enhancer; better with a supplement protocol.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Apr 30, 2010

I've changed to this from PS and I'm sure it'll serve me well. Adds mental focus to my day.

Helps with a lot of different things for me...

Posted by Reviewer2726041 on Apr 13, 2010

Galantamind helps my with my studies. I have ADD-pi, and it helps me focus and "get on" with the tasks I have to do. Seems to help me sleep better at night too since I am more active during the day (and more exhausted in the evenings). Helps me cut down on nicotine use too. I don't really like nicotine, although it helps me focus sometimes, I still use it more or less compulsively like an addict. Galantamind makes me much more sensitive to the effects of nicotine which makes me smoke much less, which is a good thing! I have used Galanamind before, it's one of the supplements I keep in stock at all times to function better. Don't know who to recommend it to. But if you have ADD with predominantly inattentive symptoms then give it a try! The bottle is expensive but lasts a while. (I take ½-1 pill per day)

mr.

Posted by Reviewer1574852 on Oct 21, 2008

don't know, just started using them

Works great for memory enhancement!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Oct 19, 2008

At 60 years old I feel like I upgraded my mental hard-drive! Make sure to follow directions (start out with only the 4MG dose for a few weeks or you may get a headache) and always drink a lot of water with it. Dehydration causes headaches, too: I also use the Jarrow Neuro Optimizer which makes your brain work faster, too. I can really feel the difference on the days I run out the door without it. My brain literally slows down. Then I remember - I forgot my brain vitamins!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »