Posted by Reviewer1111278 on Sep 15, 2011

Definitely worth the purchase.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1013375 on Aug 22, 2011

I have used this product before and the new formula is equally good as the old formula.

inner power

Posted by Reviewer2674454 on May 31, 2011

I have total confidence in Durk and Sandy formulas. These two research scientists know how to put the ingredients together in a way that lets your body use them successfully. This formula helps me develop muscle and is equally good for your heart...with a nitric oxide release.

This is an excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2810542 on Oct 18, 2010

This arginine-rich formula has given me muscle-toning and fat burning results for years. I use it off and on, and can note the muscle toning effect overnight or within an hour or so. I use it before skiing or physical exertion and have much better stamina and muscle control. Also helps my vocal range when I sing barbershop. Whittles my midriff starting at waist and carves both up and down from there with continued use. I am not kidding. Try it.

work-out

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 12, 2009

I take this product in the morning on an empty stomach. It gives me energy to exercise and rebuilds muscle tissue. Love this company, too.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer3314185 on Sep 16, 2009

disloves easily in water.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2656917 on Aug 25, 2009

About 30 minutes after taking, complete boost and superior stamina and workout.

Inner Power

Posted by Reviewer3153983 on Apr 24, 2009

I take Inner Power with WOW before working out every morning (and have for more than 20 years). WOW gives me energy and Inner Power increases the effects of the work out on circulation and muscle mass. I enjoy the taste and notice the performance improvement and the lack there of if I forget and skip a serving before a workout. This is the best product for those with a long term, consistent exercise program.

Stimulates muscle growth and more

Posted by Reviewer3128906 on Nov 19, 2008

The key ingredient in this product is known for stimulating the production of human growth hormone which is radically reduced as we get older. The benefit of HGH is that it helps build muscle. It is useful when working out in a gym to build muscle but it is also useful in recovery from surgery. A pleasant side effect is the slight increase in libido men will get from use of this product.

Inner Power is the Best

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Mar 20, 2008

Great for releasing growth hormone when you work out and want to lose weight.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »