RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,350.25

₽4,749.29

Экономия: ₽1,399.04 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
(1)
3 Звезды
(0)
2 Звезды
(0)
1 Звезды
(0)
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Anti-oxidant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1839644 Dec 09, 2007

I have been consuming this for 23+ years And....I can still run, jump, & spin. It is what Does Not happen to you, as you grow old, that counts!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I love Personal Radical Shields

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2161146 Feb 15, 2008

I have been taking Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Personal Radical Shields for over 20 years and my doctor tells me that I am as healthy as I was when I was in my twenties! I owe it to Durk and Sandy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

delivers what is promised.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2363072 Sep 13, 2007

I have been using this product for over ten years, if I stop using it I can most defenitely feel the difference. I count on it to maintain my health while training for Ironman competitions!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Increased in energy. Body experienced flush for 30 mins as per product explained on label but fine.

Отзыв оставлен 5054240808452986073 Oct 16, 2014

Increased in energy. Body experienced flush for 30 mins as per product explained on label but fine.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

OUTSTANDING

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1111827 Oct 20, 2007

SUPER FAST SHIPMENT !!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

So far so good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2325043 Nov 27, 2007

The unintended benefit is my cronic sinus allergy problem. My symptoms began to improve after taking two pill dose 4 times a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I love Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw products.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1707907 Feb 22, 2008

I love Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw products. The fact that they are scientists and have made these products for their own use makes me confident of there effectiveness. I have been taking there suppliments for over 20 years.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The keystone product to any health regiment.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1836069 Oct 04, 2008

Health insurance in a bottle! The perfect blend of nutrients for a sound body. The only multivitamin I've taken for 30 years. Durk Pearson quality creations are the very best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I've been taking this since it came out...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1710458 Dec 30, 2009

After reading "Life Extension" 26 years ago, I cobbled together my supplement regimen. I was so grateful when this became available. It's not the only supplement I take, but it is the core of my regimen. I would not be without it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

prs

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1034951 Apr 25, 2011

i have been taking prs for almost 30 years, probably the healthiest years of my life. thank you durk and sandy for making a difference in my life. patty b

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »