Increased in energy. Body experienced flush for 30 mins as per product explained on label but fine.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

My Staple

Posted by Reviewer2869546 on Feb 24, 2012

I've been takin' this since 1982. Long before most of you knew about Pierson & Shaw. I think my body needs it. It's not what it does for you - It's what doesn't happen to you . . that counts.

Life Enhancement Personal Radical Shield

Posted by Reviewer3299730 on Dec 29, 2011

We have taken these vitamins for years Probably 20 years at least and they always prove to be the best at helping to keep us in top running condition Excellent

prs

Posted by Reviewer1034951 on Apr 25, 2011

i have been taking prs for almost 30 years, probably the healthiest years of my life. thank you durk and sandy for making a difference in my life. patty b

I've been taking this since it came out...

Posted by Reviewer1710458 on Dec 30, 2009

After reading "Life Extension" 26 years ago, I cobbled together my supplement regimen. I was so grateful when this became available. It's not the only supplement I take, but it is the core of my regimen. I would not be without it!

The keystone product to any health regiment.

Posted by Reviewer1836069 on Oct 04, 2008

Health insurance in a bottle! The perfect blend of nutrients for a sound body. The only multivitamin I've taken for 30 years. Durk Pearson quality creations are the very best.

I love Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw products.

Posted by Reviewer1707907 on Feb 22, 2008

I love Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw products. The fact that they are scientists and have made these products for their own use makes me confident of there effectiveness. I have been taking there suppliments for over 20 years.

I love Personal Radical Shields

Posted by Reviewer2161146 on Feb 15, 2008

I have been taking Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Personal Radical Shields for over 20 years and my doctor tells me that I am as healthy as I was when I was in my twenties! I owe it to Durk and Sandy!

Anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer1839644 on Dec 09, 2007

I have been consuming this for 23+ years And....I can still run, jump, & spin. It is what Does Not happen to you, as you grow old, that counts!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2325043 on Nov 27, 2007

The unintended benefit is my cronic sinus allergy problem. My symptoms began to improve after taking two pill dose 4 times a day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »