It works.

Posted by Reviewer1135507 on Sep 09, 2013

I've been using Propel for about 6 months and it's the only thing that has helped my problem with frequent urination. I haven't found any affect on erections but that's a lesser consideration for me.

Used for years, but...

Posted by amadeus on Apr 08, 2013

Not really helped per se in the sexual department, but HAS helped lower my blood pressure. BUT, I am now quite concerned about the report released just today which states carnitine may be linked to heart disease!

Help with Parkinson's

Posted by Reviewer2107644 on Dec 28, 2011

My wife purchased this because she heard it might help with Parkinson's Disease. At first she wasn't sure there was a difference, but over time she noticed a major change for the better in the shaking. She now takes it regularly.

Agree with Two Plus Months Necessary

Posted by Reviewer2660596 on Dec 12, 2011

Pricey, but about the best I've found.

I am getting results.

Posted by Reviewer1303106 on Nov 15, 2011

It took about 2 months to get results, but it seems to be working. I am noticing increased libido and a definite improvement in erections ... frequency and firmness. I plan to continue with this product.

OK but not great

Posted by Reviewer2674236 on Oct 14, 2011

After a month of taking eight (yes eight!) of these per day I do feel a small difference in energy but nowhere near what the advertising made me believe!

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2731149 on Mar 01, 2011

I got this for my mother who suffers from Parkinson's. I had heard rave reviews of the effects it had on some patients. Maybe she is not taking the right dosage. She started with the 4 daily and had to decrease to 2 daily due to nausea and dizziness. It has been useless for her. A big waste of $50.00

energy is up

Posted by Reviewer1937687 on Aug 01, 2010

my dr has me on this product and this is my second bottle. the jury is out on the sex benefits, but my energy is up

must use 3 mos to see great effect

Posted by Reviewer2558742 on Jun 09, 2010

I tried this product (also called Magnum Force on some sites) & saw no results the 1st month. But after calling Life Enhancement, I was told effects won't begin until 3 months. Well, I'm half-way through my 3rd bottle & WOW, I get an erection every morning like I was in high school. (And I'm someone who would get about 1-2 of those a YEAR before). So, while it is a very expensive item yo use for 2-3 months with 0 effect, it was worth the wait.

Propel

Posted by Reviewer1505131 on Mar 04, 2010

No observable effects at this stage (about 2 weeks).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »