Life Enhancement, Vinpocetine, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2982771 From California on Mar 08, 2009

This helps me and my daughter (college student) to focus and remember. I also noticed a better mood. Easy to take and it works. You have to be consistent in taking this. It may take a few days to a few weeks to notice results. Excellent value compared to others on the market.

Great product! Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2147589 From Australia on Dec 27, 2010

My tinnitus has already decreased (though I know it won't ever go away completely) so I am really happy with this product. I understand that the Russian cosmonauts use this extract to stop them vomiting in space! Don't know about that, but it sure seems to work here on planet Earth!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2655689 From Oregon on Nov 30, 2011

Been using this for a few months, and have to say this product is amazing. For the first few weeks I noticed a periodic humming in my ears, that lasted for only a few seconds. I don't know if it's related or not, but, regardless, it disappeared within a few weeks. My mental clarity and focus has been amazing.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. Personally, I take 4 daily so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly expensive as compared to other brands. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The capsule is small, easy to swallow and is made of gelatine (not suitable for vegetarians). The product also does not contain magnesium stearate which the reason I try this brand. It does contains rice flour as filler as there is only 10mg of vinpocetine. Check out my page for more reviews!

Brain supplement

Posted by Reviewer1852029 From Illinois on Sep 19, 2009

I am 69 so keeping the brain functioning at a high level is becoming harder. With this supplement and gingko biloba, L-carnosine, DMAE, curcumin, and DHA, I feel I am as sharp as ever. Exercise helps tremendously too, of course, as well as eating as many organic superfoods as I can afford.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »