RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,202.79

₽1,705.06

Экономия: ₽502.27 (скидка 29%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2982771 Mar 08, 2009

This helps me and my daughter (college student) to focus and remember. I also noticed a better mood. Easy to take and it works. You have to be consistent in taking this. It may take a few days to a few weeks to notice results. Excellent value compared to others on the market.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. Personally, I take 4 daily so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly expensive as compared to other brands. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The capsule is small, easy to swallow and is made of gelatine (not suitable for vegetarians). The product also does not contain magnesium stearate which the reason I try this brand. It does contains rice flour as filler as there is only 10mg of vinpocetine. Check out my page for more reviews!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product! Great service!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2147589 Dec 27, 2010

My tinnitus has already decreased (though I know it won't ever go away completely) so I am really happy with this product. I understand that the Russian cosmonauts use this extract to stop them vomiting in space! Don't know about that, but it sure seems to work here on planet Earth!!

Brain Boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2496043 Sep 22, 2011

Gives a good boost to my brain function: clearer thinking, better short term memory. Takes effect in only a few days. This brand, Life Enhancement, is especially effective.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2655689 Nov 30, 2011

Been using this for a few months, and have to say this product is amazing. For the first few weeks I noticed a periodic humming in my ears, that lasted for only a few seconds. I don't know if it's related or not, but, regardless, it disappeared within a few weeks. My mental clarity and focus has been amazing.

Brain supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1852029 Sep 19, 2009

I am 69 so keeping the brain functioning at a high level is becoming harder. With this supplement and gingko biloba, L-carnosine, DMAE, curcumin, and DHA, I feel I am as sharp as ever. Exercise helps tremendously too, of course, as well as eating as many organic superfoods as I can afford.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2681414 Aug 23, 2011

Great product

Tinnitus

Отзыв оставлен 5546177482495636672 Sep 10, 2013

I have been using this as prescribed for tinnitus and it works really well , thankyou

Thumbs up for Vinpocetine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2368706 Sep 10, 2012

I have been taking these for around 8 years now. They have made a huge difference to my life. I am 50 years old. My ability to remember names and places has noticeably improved and I would say that my ability to remeber and recall information is now better than it was when I was in my 20s.

Works great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1856398 Apr 03, 2013

This is the most effective brand of Vinpocetine you can get.

Позиции 1-10 из 14