Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vinpocetine is well researched and proven to enhance our brain function. It is generally less unheard of, as compared to other brain boosters such Ginkgo Biloba. Vinpocetine increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. The benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, improve mental energy and helps to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. Personally, I take 4 daily so this bottle can last for a month. As for the price, it’s fairly expensive as compared to other brands. This is highly recommended to take this product with other brain enhancers such Ginkgo Biloba, Gotu Kola, Rosemary for additional benefits (as compared to standalone). The capsule is small, easy to swallow and is made of gelatine (not suitable for vegetarians). The product also does not contain magnesium stearate which the reason I try this brand. It does contains rice flour as filler as there is only 10mg of vinpocetine. Check out my page for more reviews!

Tinnitus

Posted by 5546177482495636672 on Sep 10, 2013

I have been using this as prescribed for tinnitus and it works really well , thankyou

get the blood flowing...

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Helps my brain & ears

Posted by Reviewer1527195 on Apr 16, 2013

I started taking this for part of my brain function regimen but it also stopped the slight ringing in my ears. No magnesium stearate either. Margo in ct

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1856398 on Apr 03, 2013

This is the most effective brand of Vinpocetine you can get.

Thumbs up for Vinpocetine

Posted by Reviewer2368706 on Sep 10, 2012

I have been taking these for around 8 years now. They have made a huge difference to my life. I am 50 years old. My ability to remember names and places has noticeably improved and I would say that my ability to remeber and recall information is now better than it was when I was in my 20s.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1156112 on Dec 31, 2011

This product helps significantly reduce the tinnitus I have.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Nov 30, 2011

Been using this for a few months, and have to say this product is amazing. For the first few weeks I noticed a periodic humming in my ears, that lasted for only a few seconds. I don't know if it's related or not, but, regardless, it disappeared within a few weeks. My mental clarity and focus has been amazing.

Brain Boost

Posted by Reviewer2496043 on Sep 22, 2011

Gives a good boost to my brain function: clearer thinking, better short term memory. Takes effect in only a few days. This brand, Life Enhancement, is especially effective.

Great product