great

Posted by Reviewer1113279 on Jan 07, 2015

Gave me my flexibility back

Highly pleased!!!

Posted by Reviewer2073121 on Apr 04, 2016

Read research that shows5-Lox inhibitor holds promise for slowing the growth of certain forms of cancer tumors. Recommended it to a family member among other supplements. Overall the results of all the supplements has shown very positive results. Continue to reorder regularly.

Great for Rheumatoid arthritis and osteo arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Apr 08, 2016

This is still too soon to give a full review but I have had severe pain in my spine and neck due to RA and osteoarthritis. We both take this, just one a day, and after two bottles, my pain has subsided enormously. I feel much more flexible. My husbands osteoarthritis pain has reduced as well. I haven't been able to take my prescription medication for RA for a long while because of some serious issues with it, hence the severe pain, but these are wonderful. I feel that as I continue to take them each day,my pain will decrease even more. I will update when this happens to let you all know how this magic pill is working. God bless you all.

Good product, excellent quality

Posted by 4861057319201524050 on Nov 29, 2013

Satisfied

Might be having an effect

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

I take this for TMJ and gut pain. I am also taking amitriptyline, which has been prescribed to me by my doctor. I think the 5-LOX inhibitor is a rather mild analgesic. I will probably try to do without once I have run out of these and see if I notice any difference.

5-Lox Efficacy

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Oct 07, 2014

Tried these for 1st time, they seem to work, have taken for nearly a month so probably too soon to tell, however thus far worth a 4 star.

Just started....

Posted by Reviewer2226951 on Mar 08, 2012

My husband and I have just started on these eye drops in hopes of some wonderful results. The reviews we read were so optimistic, here's hoping!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »