Helping

Posted by Reviewer1883861 on Jan 22, 2016

I am taking this for IBD, but it seems to be helping arthritis as well. It didn't seem to work very well, though, until I started taking 2 a day, in separate doses. Your mileage may vary.

Have not used

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Dec 05, 2014

I ordered this product and then realized that the research done on this product is all over the place in terms of side effects and benefits. There seems to have been a large number of people who have used products that include boswellia and have had unpleasant side-effects. I will probably try them at some point, but I still have an anxiety about trying them out.

great

Posted by Reviewer1113279 on Jan 07, 2015

Gave me my flexibility back

Good product, excellent quality

Posted by 4861057319201524050 on Nov 29, 2013

Satisfied

Might be having an effect

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

I take this for TMJ and gut pain. I am also taking amitriptyline, which has been prescribed to me by my doctor. I think the 5-LOX inhibitor is a rather mild analgesic. I will probably try to do without once I have run out of these and see if I notice any difference.

5-Lox Efficacy

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Oct 07, 2014

Tried these for 1st time, they seem to work, have taken for nearly a month so probably too soon to tell, however thus far worth a 4 star.

Just started....

Posted by Reviewer2226951 on Mar 08, 2012

My husband and I have just started on these eye drops in hopes of some wonderful results. The reviews we read were so optimistic, here's hoping!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »