My favorite vitamin/herb

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Aug 19, 2016

I have been taking these for 5 years and these pills have helped me lead a nearly painless life where my knees are concerned. I had to go off them for 5 days and I was really hurting on the 3rd day. I couldn't wait fast enough for this tests to be over and I could restart them again. It's Boswella ( Frrankenscence in the Bible). It takes about 5 weeks in your system to really take effect.

5-Lox Efficacy

Posted by Reviewer1957911 on Oct 07, 2014

Tried these for 1st time, they seem to work, have taken for nearly a month so probably too soon to tell, however thus far worth a 4 star.

Have not used

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Dec 05, 2014

I ordered this product and then realized that the research done on this product is all over the place in terms of side effects and benefits. There seems to have been a large number of people who have used products that include boswellia and have had unpleasant side-effects. I will probably try them at some point, but I still have an anxiety about trying them out.

Helping

Posted by Reviewer1883861 on Jan 22, 2016

I am taking this for IBD, but it seems to be helping arthritis as well. It didn't seem to work very well, though, until I started taking 2 a day, in separate doses. Your mileage may vary.

So far so good

Posted by 5578921536309022143 on Oct 31, 2016

taking this with Super Bio Curmin seems to be helping noticing especially in my hands

great

Posted by Reviewer1113279 on Jan 07, 2015

Gave me my flexibility back

It helps to minimize just a little of shoulder pain.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Dec 01, 2016

Don't think I will be ordering this again for shoulder pain. I'm using Now Foods celadrin lotion, which seems to work better.

good supplement

Posted by 5583687293581515496 on Aug 04, 2016

it is really good for inflammation

Good product, excellent quality

Posted by 4861057319201524050 on Nov 29, 2013

Satisfied

Might be having an effect

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

I take this for TMJ and gut pain. I am also taking amitriptyline, which has been prescribed to me by my doctor. I think the 5-LOX inhibitor is a rather mild analgesic. I will probably try to do without once I have run out of these and see if I notice any difference.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »