New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Advanced Lipid Control, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

This works

Posted by Reviewer2742445 on Aug 25, 2012

My doctor has been nagging me for years about my cholesterol, but I have not been willing to make major changes to my diet. About 6 months ago I made two changes. I started taking 4 gms a day of fish oil and 2 Life Extension Advanced Lipid Control capsules (one with breakfast and one with dinner). I just had my lipid profile reviewed recently. The results showed that my LDL (the bad cholesterol) had gone down modestly (by 10 percent), my HDL (the good cholesterol) has gone up by 25 percent, and my triglycerides had gone down by 20 percent. My doctor was very impressed. He said "whatever you are doing -- keep doing it". I would add that I made no other changes to my diet in this period. [Christopher, Australian Capital Territory]