Life Extension, Advanced Oral Hygiene, Mint Lozenges, 60 Lozenges

4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews
Reviews 5-star

My Dental Hygienist Is Impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 12, 2012

My gums are much healthier since I started taking lozenge every night at bedtime. I have much less plaque and my gums don't bleed when I'm getting my teeth cleaned.

Amazing

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Love this product, very happy that it is back at iHerb. Had a lot of tooth decay depite clean diet. Upgraded dental hygiene with tongue scraping, teeth cleaning at dentist x 2 a year instead of x 1 and this probiotic (was already flossing x 1 day + brushing x 2 day). No more tooth decay! also no more bleeding gums and improved breath. Had occasionnally a mild case of tonsil stones, virtuallly disappeared! HIGHLY RECOMMEND A TRY (I only take it at night after brushing to make it last longer). My dentist was quite interested when i mentionned this probiotic: oral probiotics not sold yet in Australia but a lot of research is apparently going into oral probiotics. Love iHerb for great service, prices, shipping rates.

Seems to be effective

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on Dec 06, 2013

I can't say much about my teeth, but I have noticed that the perpetual white furry slime on the back of my tongue has noticeably lessened since I started using this product. I also started flossing daily at the same time I started this product (better late than never right!).