New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Cosmesis Skin Care, Anti-Glycation Serum, 1 oz

Really works, but not as hydrating as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

This stuff is good for the skin, you can feel it with the first application. But I expected it to be more hydrating. Pomegranate is supposedly great antioxidant, my grandma puts real pomegranate juice on a cotton and dabs it on her face. Another good serum is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Incredible!!!

Posted by Reviewer1323281 on Jan 05, 2011

You just have to try it to believe it. It transforms your face overnight and the changes are noticeable with overtime use. It helps with acne scars and pore reduction. This is my second bottle, Ihope they don't stop making it.

Light and effective

Posted by Reviewer1444076 on Aug 10, 2010

My facial treatment involves aplying this serum twice a day before one or two drops of argan oil. I love it, best way to keep fine lines away.

WoW

Posted by sherri20 on Dec 04, 2012

please nobody buy this but me ... its so Amazing i want it all to myself... LOL, Seriously this truly is Fabulous... til now ive only used Coconut and Emu oil on my face ... but decided i needed some more glow to my skin & wanted something not completely filled with chemicals... I can't imagine being without this now... i put it on clean skin then put on a light layer of Emu or Coconut oil to retain moisture. (make up as usual afterwards). My skin has changed dramatically in just 2 weeks. !!!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

It's basically hyaluronic acid base serum. I think it's great for summer as sole moisturizer and for any drying season under another moisturizer to layer. Very easy to apply, light and fast absorbing. A little goes a long way. I love the formulation is is simple and great though I prefer not to include phenoxyethanol. Very good all in all.