hmmmm

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

i hated it, i couldn't apply it on my skin, it balled no matter what :(

Will use it soon

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Sep 08, 2014

Not use yet but believe it should be gd as I used the under eye serum before

disappointed

Posted by droopyyoupi on May 27, 2014

after reading the reviews ? I thought that was something I had to try unfortunately I saw no difference at all pas la peine de gaspiller ....aucun effet sur moi

Wife uses this

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jan 13, 2014

I'm not sure why she uses this but her recent order has changed to a different brand

Really works, but not as hydrating as expected.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

This stuff is good for the skin, you can feel it with the first application. But I expected it to be more hydrating. Pomegranate is supposedly great antioxidant, my grandma puts real pomegranate juice on a cotton and dabs it on her face. Another good serum is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good job on fine lines

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Jul 16, 2013

it softens the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Fast absorbing and hydrates well. Une texture entre gel et huile mais qui pénètre très rapidement. Premières applications : peau douce, plus rebondie et imperfections perceptivement floutees. Après quelques semaines : les ridules sont atténuées et la peau semble vraiment repulpee. Un bon rapport qualité prix.

WoW

Posted by sherri20 on Dec 04, 2012

please nobody buy this but me ... its so Amazing i want it all to myself... LOL, Seriously this truly is Fabulous... til now ive only used Coconut and Emu oil on my face ... but decided i needed some more glow to my skin & wanted something not completely filled with chemicals... I can't imagine being without this now... i put it on clean skin then put on a light layer of Emu or Coconut oil to retain moisture. (make up as usual afterwards). My skin has changed dramatically in just 2 weeks. !!!

Drying on skin

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Didn't like this, made skin dry, caused flaking. :(

skin tells me thanks

Posted by Reviewer1554230 on Jul 03, 2012

looks after skin, doesn't pull together and doesn't dry up, bought from the skidkoy.pokupky it is happy

Good but pricey

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on May 28, 2012

Little product for the price. But I like that it makes the skin smooth. I use it on alternate nights as I am using another serum. This seems to perk up the skin. And yes, it absorbs very quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »