Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1010126 on Mar 15, 2011

Good. The first time I took it I got all confused and my thinking was weird, but after it helped with anxiety.

recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Feb 13, 2014

helping with my low thyroid levels

Does what it says it will.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Oct 31, 2013

Enough said. These tablets do what they say they will. They reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, and that in itself is a major factor. I am not totally sure if they help drop and control my cortisol levels much (I have high levels of this, and need to reduce my body's output). But research on this herb says it does drop high cortisol levels by around 26%, which is great news for sufferers of mild adrenal fatigue like myself.

Ashwagandha Caps

Posted by Reviewer3291273 on Oct 05, 2010

Helps improve my memory and recommended by my Doctor.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2118864 on Sep 25, 2011

seems like a good product. helps boost my poor enrgy levels, no ill side effects. all in all, i'm happy with it.

Life Extension Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1430847 on Jul 13, 2009

I do feel this has been helping me cope with stressful situations better. I have recently gone through a difficult time which I feel I have dealt with better than what I normally would. I have been told this normally takes a couple of months (2 lots) for the full benefits to be seen.

Good buy!

Posted by Reviewer2197515 on Nov 15, 2011

Again, ordered 4 things recommended for better health so far more energy no side effects.

Life Extension, Ashwagandha Extract

Posted by Reviewer1347148 on Aug 06, 2011

I have been fully satisfied with the quality of the veggie caps I received. This was the first time I ordered from iHerb. My massage therapist recommended ashwagandha to me and that I purchase through iHerb. I have not noticed a difference yet, but I am confident that will come with time. I placed my second order today.

A/A

Posted by 5288000334922599634 on May 02, 2016

feel more energetic

Product Order and Delivery/Supply.

Posted by Reviewer1545313 on Jan 14, 2011

Very satisfied with the Above, regarding all the products I now order regularly; and from dispatch to delivery to my Home Address in Australia is now approximately 1 week.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »