Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

Posted by Reviewer2568734 on Jun 04, 2012

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

Sharpens memory

Posted by Reviewer3163714 on Mar 28, 2012

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2618534 on Sep 29, 2012

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2072990 on Dec 20, 2011

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

Great!

Posted by klinacz on Apr 07, 2015

I take only one per day in the evening and they work really good. I forgot what stress means. They won't solve any problems but will surely help in managing ones. I started taking this for brain health and stress management. Since taking those I am not stressed as much as I used to. Actually I don't remember when I was stressed since taking this product. I would recommend this product.

ashwaghanda

Posted by Reviewer1134036 on Jun 28, 2010

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

More energy, less stress

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jul 27, 2013

I've been taking it for 1 month now. I bought this product because of my insomnia. The results are rather disappointing. On the other hand I've much more energy en I can handle stress much better than before taking the product. So I certainly will continue to take it.

Ashwagandha

Posted by Reviewer1010126 on Mar 15, 2011

Good. The first time I took it I got all confused and my thinking was weird, but after it helped with anxiety.

Excellent, easy to digest

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Some other brands I've tried seem to break too early in the esophagus, this one never did. The dose is 1 tablet twice a day, but I upped it to 2x2 for a better result. I also take SAM-e, but this product helped 'calm me down', slower to ignite! More peaceful thinking. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

recommended

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Feb 13, 2014

helping with my low thyroid levels