good

Posted by Reviewer1996243 on Dec 13, 2011

It irritated my eyes, but very good.

Bright Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

good for my eyes

Posted by 5549566274862413745 on May 02, 2016

buy it for my father,he has got cataract .

Life Extension Brite eyes lll.

Posted by Reviewer1026534 on Oct 18, 2011

Very pleased with the product. Results are as promised. Slight stinging after the drops are administered to the eye but well worth the pain.

hopeful

Posted by 5326685627161597212 on Apr 30, 2014

Still reviewing the product, my boyfriend has been using it for a month now - hoping to clear/reduce significantly the cataract formation by the end of three months.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

Britens eyes

Posted by Reviewer2549798 on Jul 25, 2014

helpful for dry eyes

Dry eyes

Posted by 5234728829999803621 on Dec 05, 2016

It seem to help but in some days nothing does help because my eyes are really very dry. I have neen trying to combine lubricating gels together with drops such as Brite Eyes III. I guess when your eyes are not that dry as mine they would help enough.

poor container

Posted by Reviewer2253443 on Feb 23, 2012

very hard to use without wasting product due to poor container design. Stings a little bit. I don't have cataracts but I have noticed some improvement in eye comfort and vision. Will make my own in the future instead of buying this brand.