Brighter but redder !

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Jun 29, 2010

Brighter but redder !

2nd time ordering

Posted by 5635490430561797909 on May 30, 2016

I have been using this to help with dry eye and I am still waiting to see if it helps with that as well as cataracts.

don't know if it works yet

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jul 13, 2012

i need more time to use it to see its benefits

no improvement - maybe worse

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Oct 24, 2013

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

Burned eyes

Posted by Reviewer1476132 on Nov 09, 2010

After a few days my eyes felt worse. Immediately stopped using.

No Improvement so far

Posted by Reviewer3347320 on Mar 04, 2012

I have been using for half a year since August last year, but not noticed any improvement in my eye sight so far-- actually getting worse. I may stop using this after I use up two packs already purchased if no improvement.

don't know

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jan 25, 2012

I have been using this and so far nothing has changed with my eye sight in my one eye. I will keep on using it and see if it does anything. I will finish it off and see.

Owwwwwwwch!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Feb 05, 2010

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

No improvement in cataracts with Brite Eyes III use

Posted by Reviewer2684034 on Feb 28, 2010

I have been using eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for more than a year. Thus far, neither my vision nor my cataracts have improved.

Title