Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Alice

Posted by Reviewer2533659 From Pennsylvania on Nov 11, 2008

I recieved my order promptly and was very satified with service and delivery. I haveb't used the product long enough to say it has made an improvement in vision. I decided to try to this product for a cataract and am hopeful it will prevent surgery in the future. PS The cost of the product was as low as I could find which in these times is important. Alice - York, PA

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2300732 From Florida on Jun 05, 2008

Used the product for 7 months, seems to be helpful. As usual, delivery was very fast and a good value

user donald

Posted by Reviewer2165195 From Maryland on Jul 13, 2008

the product appears t. I wiss you had an auto ship progo be disolving the cataract. I wish you had an auto ship program for this product,

Dennis Johnson

Posted by Reviewer2396033 From Illinois on May 22, 2008

I use one drop at night, being careful not to blink it out. That eye does not show the flashing light symptoms of dry eye, like the other eye. Check out the ingredients with a webb search. You may find something helpful for a common eye problem.

Pat Fox

Posted by Reviewer2994655 From New Hampshire on Apr 18, 2008

I can't tell you whether or not I like these eye drops as I have only been using them for about 2 weeks. It took me longer than that to grow the cataracts I'm taking them to dissolve; give me a month or two and hopefully I'll have some good news to report.