Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

Alice

Posted by Reviewer2533659 on Nov 11, 2008

I recieved my order promptly and was very satified with service and delivery. I haveb't used the product long enough to say it has made an improvement in vision. I decided to try to this product for a cataract and am hopeful it will prevent surgery in the future. PS The cost of the product was as low as I could find which in these times is important. Alice - York, PA

Dennis Johnson

Posted by Reviewer2396033 on May 22, 2008

I use one drop at night, being careful not to blink it out. That eye does not show the flashing light symptoms of dry eye, like the other eye. Check out the ingredients with a webb search. You may find something helpful for a common eye problem.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2300732 on Jun 05, 2008

Used the product for 7 months, seems to be helpful. As usual, delivery was very fast and a good value

user donald

Posted by Reviewer2165195 on Jul 13, 2008

the product appears t. I wiss you had an auto ship progo be disolving the cataract. I wish you had an auto ship program for this product,

Life Extension Brite eyes lll.

Posted by Reviewer1026534 on Oct 18, 2011

Very pleased with the product. Results are as promised. Slight stinging after the drops are administered to the eye but well worth the pain.

good

Posted by Reviewer1996243 on Dec 13, 2011

It irritated my eyes, but very good.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.

Bright Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.

Britens eyes