Very satisfied: Ingenious product, reliable delivery

Posted by Reviewer2083277 on May 18, 2010

i ordered 3 boxes (6 vials) of the NAC eye-drops for my old doggie's cataracts. It's a super bargain, considering the veterinary version (ocluvet) cost 4 times as much. Surgery was not an option, given my very very old dog and a USD$3000 price-tag. Just 10 days after placing order (by int'l airmail), the box was delivered to my doorstep in Singapore. Have been applying to my dog's eye for almost 3 weeks now, already see reduced opaqueness and less redness in the affected eye. :)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1404301 on May 24, 2010

Plain and simple as that. I'm using it on my dog and the improvement is noticeable.

Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Great for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used this for several months now after being told I had the beginnings of cataracts. Within a couple of weeks glare problems I had been having were considerably reduced.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1860824 on May 01, 2011

I have used this for years and it has prevented my cataracts from growing and has shrunk them. Thanks

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on May 02, 2011

The product has not arrived yet As a product it has proven itself during the past 8 years.

Quite good so far

Posted by Reviewer1699404 on Oct 15, 2010

I work in front of a computer all day and my eyes were feeling dry and strained. I have only had for about 10 days if that and I noticed that my eyes seem to stay open wider for the day without as much strain I guess. I would love to think that it improves vision but not so far. As I say only ten days so if I have any better news to impart I certainly will.

Expensive but well worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

My eyes were always dry after my lasik surgery and nothing seemed to work. This works!