Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876089 on Apr 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Quite good so far

Posted by Reviewer1699404 on Oct 15, 2010

I work in front of a computer all day and my eyes were feeling dry and strained. I have only had for about 10 days if that and I noticed that my eyes seem to stay open wider for the day without as much strain I guess. I would love to think that it improves vision but not so far. As I say only ten days so if I have any better news to impart I certainly will.

Expensive but well worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

My eyes were always dry after my lasik surgery and nothing seemed to work. This works!

Better results for me

Posted by Reviewer1677745 on Mar 09, 2011

I have the perception that this product may help to counter the progress of posterior polar cataract. None of any other eyedrops could give a positive impression. Since cataract can have hundreds of different causes, more specific eye-drops should be developed. The two 5 ml vials are effectively extending the product lifetime over one 10 ml vial eye-drops.

Eye Drops

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I like reading a lot but have been bothered with dry eyes. Using these drops have helped a lot. I will order this product again.

works amazing

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

I bought this as a last ditch attemp to get some clear eyesight back after my eye doctor said their was nothing more she could do for me.... it works amazing but I have to use it all the time to keep my vision from going blurry again. So I use both bottles and then take a break for a month and then use another box, etc.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1860824 on May 01, 2011

I have used this for years and it has prevented my cataracts from growing and has shrunk them. Thanks