Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Reviews 5-star

"Dry Eye" in cats

Posted by Reviewer1548061 From Florida on Oct 19, 2008

My cat, Felix, had 2 eye surgeries for dry eye performed when Hurricane Frances was here in Florida. My Vet wanted to put him on Cyclosporin eyedrops every couple of days for life. I did a little reasearch and for several years now, he gets his eye drops (which I order from you) about once a week and he's happy and not had a problem since.

Good eye drops.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 From New Jersey on Jul 22, 2009

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero From Brazil on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 From Ohio on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 From California on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.