It works!

Posted by Reviewer1404301 on May 24, 2010

Plain and simple as that. I'm using it on my dog and the improvement is noticeable.

Very satisfied: Ingenious product, reliable delivery

Posted by Reviewer2083277 on May 18, 2010

i ordered 3 boxes (6 vials) of the NAC eye-drops for my old doggie's cataracts. It's a super bargain, considering the veterinary version (ocluvet) cost 4 times as much. Surgery was not an option, given my very very old dog and a USD$3000 price-tag. Just 10 days after placing order (by int'l airmail), the box was delivered to my doorstep in Singapore. Have been applying to my dog's eye for almost 3 weeks now, already see reduced opaqueness and less redness in the affected eye. :)

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

Great for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used this for several months now after being told I had the beginnings of cataracts. Within a couple of weeks glare problems I had been having were considerably reduced.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3303261 on Oct 20, 2009

I find them quite refreshing to my eyes. I also seem to have less problems with the glare from street lamps and vehicle head lamps. Highly recommend this product.

easy to buy

Posted by Reviewer1742136 on Sep 10, 2009

Good price Reliable delivery Fresh product. That is what I like.

life extension, Brite eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2383680 on Aug 08, 2009

This product is a great product. I really believe it has helped my eyes to be healthy again. I had very dry eyes and dr. Whittiker recommended using this product. I put 1 drop in each eye twice a day and my dry eyes are much better for the past 3 years. I am 68 years old..Please keep offering this product..The price is better at iherb too.....

eye drop

Posted by Reviewer2879023 on Jul 24, 2009

Easy ordering; timely shipment.