Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on May 02, 2011

The product has not arrived yet As a product it has proven itself during the past 8 years.

Soothing...

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought these for my dog who has chronic dry eye, unfortunately I struggle getting any liquid in/near his eyes. I kept one vial for myself - with the dry indoor air and wearing contacs every day, I've used these drops several times. One day I must've gotten moisturizer or some other irritant in my eye and I flushed it out with these drops. They were a lifesaver - the burning stopped almost immediately. I keep a vial in my purse. Just be careful b/c the vial s/b discarded after 30 days. I may buy more and put them into a little spray bottle for my dog, which is probably my only chance of getting them in his eyes.

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2907609 on Nov 10, 2013

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

Very satisfied: Ingenious product, reliable delivery

Posted by Reviewer2083277 on May 18, 2010

i ordered 3 boxes (6 vials) of the NAC eye-drops for my old doggie's cataracts. It's a super bargain, considering the veterinary version (ocluvet) cost 4 times as much. Surgery was not an option, given my very very old dog and a USD$3000 price-tag. Just 10 days after placing order (by int'l airmail), the box was delivered to my doorstep in Singapore. Have been applying to my dog's eye for almost 3 weeks now, already see reduced opaqueness and less redness in the affected eye. :)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1404301 on May 24, 2010

Plain and simple as that. I'm using it on my dog and the improvement is noticeable.

Good Results with Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Jun 20, 2010

Really helped my dry eyes from blood pressure meds. Additionally had a mild positive effect on mood that led me to explore oral carnosine.

Bright eyes

Posted by Reviewer1236282 on Dec 09, 2008

That's it!

Five Stars

Posted by Reviewer1326174 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a great product. The price is very good. I use it for cataracts.

Mrs ghattas

Posted by Reviewer1171054 on May 30, 2008

I used the eye drops before andi notice my eyes very bright