Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Reviews 5-star

"Dry Eye" in cats

Posted by Reviewer1548061 on Oct 19, 2008

My cat, Felix, had 2 eye surgeries for dry eye performed when Hurricane Frances was here in Florida. My Vet wanted to put him on Cyclosporin eyedrops every couple of days for life. I did a little reasearch and for several years now, he gets his eye drops (which I order from you) about once a week and he's happy and not had a problem since.

Good eye drops.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 22, 2009

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.

Vision Improve somehow

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

This is the only drops that really help me with dry eyes, computer eyes, and ghost lights. 5 Stars!

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2907609 on Nov 10, 2013

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.