Reviews 5-star

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got blurry vision in my right eye that stayed with me since I injured my eye with an eyelash curler... These eye drops are not that effective and have a weird consistency. My vision actually improved after I tried another company(NAC Drops), They seem to have the same ingredient list but feel like 2 completely different eye drops. Maybe iherb doesn't have a fresh product supply, I don't know what else it can be.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1876089 on Apr 20, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cataract in my left eye last year. Being that I'm only in my forties it was quite disconcerting to be told that only option is surgery.I've been using this product for the past year and my cataract is almost gone(2 drops twice a day in the effected eye).

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Quite good so far

Posted by Reviewer1699404 on Oct 15, 2010

I work in front of a computer all day and my eyes were feeling dry and strained. I have only had for about 10 days if that and I noticed that my eyes seem to stay open wider for the day without as much strain I guess. I would love to think that it improves vision but not so far. As I say only ten days so if I have any better news to impart I certainly will.