Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 148 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Quite good so far

Posted by Reviewer1699404 on Oct 15, 2010

I work in front of a computer all day and my eyes were feeling dry and strained. I have only had for about 10 days if that and I noticed that my eyes seem to stay open wider for the day without as much strain I guess. I would love to think that it improves vision but not so far. As I say only ten days so if I have any better news to impart I certainly will.

Expensive but well worth it!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

My eyes were always dry after my lasik surgery and nothing seemed to work. This works!

Better results for me

Posted by Reviewer1677745 on Mar 09, 2011

I have the perception that this product may help to counter the progress of posterior polar cataract. None of any other eyedrops could give a positive impression. Since cataract can have hundreds of different causes, more specific eye-drops should be developed. The two 5 ml vials are effectively extending the product lifetime over one 10 ml vial eye-drops.

Eye Drops

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I like reading a lot but have been bothered with dry eyes. Using these drops have helped a lot. I will order this product again.

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.