Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1002913 on Jun 03, 2009

These really help my eyes feel lubricated, and less cloudy.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3217335 on Sep 15, 2011

I use this product to help my dogs cataracs it really does work

Big improvement in cataracts

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Oct 08, 2011

I've been using this for about three months. I have cataracts on both eyes that seemed to really get worse very quickly. It got to where I felt like I was looking through a dirty window but since I've been using the drops my vision has improved and I only notice a slight shadow whenever I look through just one eye. I'm going to keep using this to see if it clears up my eyes completely. Much cheaper than cataract surgery.

Use this all the time

Posted by Reviewer1910363 on Feb 24, 2012

I depend on these drops to keep my eyes healthy

Unable to one of the two vials

Posted by Reviewer2376101 on Mar 10, 2012

One of the two vials just won't open. I guess I will need to sterilize a small pair of scissors and cut it open. As to the effectiveness of the product, it is a long-term matter; too soon to tell.

Great eyedrops

Posted by 4786434523914672691 on Oct 15, 2012

I ordered these eyedrops from iherb.com and they were in my mailbox 3 days later,great service and quality products.

it is worth using it

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I haven't started using these drops yet, but I used the drops with exactly the same ingredients from another manufacturer for about 4 months now. I expect the same positive results results - my eyes do not get dry anymore, I noticed there are less floaters; haven't had an eye test recently, but I think the little cataract that I have in one eye is the same, it haven't changed.

From Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 19, 2011

Very good product. I prefer to use this than the chemical formulas you get in the drug stores. I use this in the morning to clear and refresh my eyes. I have been using this product for many years think it is wonderful.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

One of the best eyedrops.

Soothing

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011

These are the best even though when eyes slightly tired or sore it may burn when applying the first drop. Very soothing.