had to stop

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Feb 24, 2012

made my eyes cloudy

I am allergic to one or more

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

of the ingredients in this mix.

Owwwwwwwch!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Feb 05, 2010

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2700235 on Aug 07, 2008

I have a diabetic dog that has lost much of his eyesight due to diabetic cataracts. This product has 1% N-Acetyl Carnosine, which according to some research has been helpful in reversing cataracts. Din-Din has been on the Brite eyes treatment for about 3 weeks now, and I have noticed a very slight shrinking of the cataracts in one of his eyes. It is too early to determine if it is working, but we remain hopeful.

Mrs ghattas

Posted by Reviewer1171054 on May 30, 2008

I used the eye drops before andi notice my eyes very bright

Five Stars

Posted by Reviewer1326174 on Sep 25, 2008

This is a great product. The price is very good. I use it for cataracts.

Bright eyes

Posted by Reviewer1236282 on Dec 09, 2008

That's it!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2300732 on Jun 05, 2008

Used the product for 7 months, seems to be helpful. As usual, delivery was very fast and a good value

user donald

Posted by Reviewer2165195 on Jul 13, 2008

the product appears t. I wiss you had an auto ship progo be disolving the cataract. I wish you had an auto ship program for this product,

Alice

Posted by Reviewer2533659 on Nov 11, 2008

I recieved my order promptly and was very satified with service and delivery. I haveb't used the product long enough to say it has made an improvement in vision. I decided to try to this product for a cataract and am hopeful it will prevent surgery in the future. PS The cost of the product was as low as I could find which in these times is important. Alice - York, PA