Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.

I believe this is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1423024 on Nov 27, 2009

I think these drops are very expensive, however I did find an almost immediate noticeable visual improvement for my 'beginning cataracts'... iHerb's price is equal to many other popular companies.

Bright Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2125756 on Nov 24, 2009

Life Extension's Brite Eyes III help my eyes and eyesight by fighting free radicals and desolving congestion around my eyes. I have allergies and the NAC contained in these drops help sooth the redness and itching also. I use this product every day and reccomend it to anybody that has eye related problems.

Brite-Eyes Use:

Posted by Reviewer1079910 on Oct 23, 2009

I have used this product twice every day for nearly two years on dog with cataracts, small and developing. The cataracts are now severe and nearing the point of blindness. The first 6 months appeared to have slowed the development but now seems to have no affect. The product was touted as being able to reduce and eliminate cataract development. I believe it is no longer of real benefit to the dog.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3303261 on Oct 20, 2009

I find them quite refreshing to my eyes. I also seem to have less problems with the glare from street lamps and vehicle head lamps. Highly recommend this product.

Good Choice

Posted by Reviewer1482980 on Sep 17, 2009

The formula matched what we wanted. The price was better than the imported brands we'd gotten before. The delivery time was good. Whether or not it will be effective will not be known immediately, but there is a good possibility it will work. It is certainly a better solution than cataract surgery sometime in the future.

easy to buy

Posted by Reviewer1742136 on Sep 10, 2009

Good price Reliable delivery Fresh product. That is what I like.

Allergies and low level cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

They tend to sting a bit when I first apply them but definitely improves my eye condition overall. I've only been taking them for a short time so shall persevere.

life extension, Brite eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2383680 on Aug 08, 2009

This product is a great product. I really believe it has helped my eyes to be healthy again. I had very dry eyes and dr. Whittiker recommended using this product. I put 1 drop in each eye twice a day and my dry eyes are much better for the past 3 years. I am 68 years old..Please keep offering this product..The price is better at iherb too.....