Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

4 out of 5 based on 152 reviews

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.

Great for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used this for several months now after being told I had the beginnings of cataracts. Within a couple of weeks glare problems I had been having were considerably reduced.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2271430 on Feb 03, 2010

Eyes aren't as dry and I seem to have slightly improved night vision.

Clear eyes

Posted by Reviewer1432105 on Sep 11, 2012

The only eyedrops I've found that keeps my dry eyes moisturized; they are expensive but worth the price. Note that the drops are used by taking off the cap and removing the little collar then puncturing a hole by closing the bottle top; then replace the collar and bottle top.

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2907609 on Nov 10, 2013

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.