Posted by Reviewer2223728 on Mar 18, 2009

I began using Brite Eyes III on November 1, 2008 each morning and evening. I noticed a difference after three months. It's now been 4 1/2 months and I can see the cataracts disappearing. I strongly recommend this product.

Posted by Reviewer1249706 on Mar 12, 2009

I believe that the eye drops have helped my cataracts, although I cannot be sure as it has only been a short time of use. I can more accurately assess the results in another month or two.

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2031806 on Feb 16, 2009

Cannot really comment on the product as yet as the drops can take a while to take affect...... if they do.

Good for Dry Eyes

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Feb 04, 2009

Don't know yet if these will help cataracts.

Great product, but there are limits...

Posted by Reviewer3230390 on Feb 03, 2009

Brite Eyes III is a very excellent product for dry eyes and for helping to clear cataracts. However, it will not help "hyper-mature" cataracts, i.e., cataracts that have been completely mature (dense and opaque) for very long. Also, they may or may not work in dogs, depending on the type of cataract. Ordinary, age-related cataracts are much easier to clear than genetic "juvenile" cataracts, although the drops do seem to help hold the line in most of these cases, with diligence on the part of the owner. A diet rich in fresh, brightly-colored vegetables and fruits and dark, leafy greens helps also (for people and dogs). For the person complaining about the bottle: these bottles are not meant to have the tips cut off. There is a plastic sleeve around the neck of the bottle under the cap. Remove the cap, slip off the sleeve and discard and screw the cap on securely. A sharp point in the tip of the cap puntures the tip of the bottle, making a hole the correct size for dispensing. Art Spencer, DVM

BE PATIENT! You didn't get cataracts overnight...

Posted by Reviewer1964763 on Jan 19, 2009

...so don't expect they'll disappear overnight. I've read some of the research and reviews. People with more advanced cataracts using similar products with 1% N-acetyl carnosine report taking as long as 6-8 months of use at 2 drops, 3-4 x/day. This is consistent with research studies that were conducted over a periord of 6-24 months duration. PLEASE also consider your diet and oral supplement regimes; eliminate potential food allergies, gluten intolerance, pro-inflammatory foods, add or increase your CoQ-10, Chromium, antioxidants, etc. Cataracts ARE NOT a consequence of ageing and don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. Juvenile cataracts while still rare, are in the rise. The first case I heard of was nearly 20 years ago, the 5 year old daughter of a classmate. The ophthamologist said it's not uncommon to see people in their 40's with cataracts these days. I have grade 1 cataracts. I'm in my 40's. I don't want any advancement of this disease or risk surgical complications. Nor do I ever want to face possible (re)growth of cataracts in the posterior lens capsule, which occurs in nearly 50% of laser patients. I've been using Brite Eyes II for approximately 45 days. This is what I've noticed so far: Within a few applications, colors became more intense and the subtleties of shading more clear. I can tell I have HDTV! I noticed spots on the bathroom mirror and window glass I hadn't seen before, so I got to washing everything! While I've never required corrective lenses, I was ever so slightly near-sighted. My distance vision is improving and it's great when driving or to see the wall clocks at the pool. My chronic dry eye that didn't repsond to prescription or OTC drops is blissfully relieved. I've tried every eye creme on the market and eliminated dietary offenders to rid myself of dark, puffy undereye circles. They're much lighter and less puffy since starting these drops.

Actually has helped

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jan 10, 2009

I use this product for treatment of cataract. While I still have some cloudy vision, after about 9 months of using, I have regained about 30% of lost vision.

Posted by Reviewer2169510 on Dec 31, 2008

Very good stuff. Well packaged, easy to use. I certainly would recommend it.

Life extension bright eyes and service

Posted by Reviewer1642960 on Dec 29, 2008

I really love this product. Its very soothing to my eyes,especially with Lyme disease. The service from IHerb is great. I have never had any problems. And the product comes really fast. I would like to receive a paper receipt though.