L Carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Jul 28, 2010

High quality product at an affordable price.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3030917 on Jul 29, 2010

OK

life extension - brite eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2197338 on Aug 09, 2010

Read up about NACL and how continued use can help dissolve cataracts. Both wife & myself have cataracts starting and decided to use this product every day -- will know results in a couple of months. We find it also good to alleviate soreness, irritation etc in eyes -- caused by dust, etc. iHerb is excellent supplier. Good pricing, good service --Ray M.

My review

Posted by Reviewer1346784 on Sep 16, 2010

Excellent service, excellent product Thank you

I recommend it

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Aug 04, 2014

Good product, works great. L.

GOOD RESULTS

Posted by 4872071167117541313 on Jan 27, 2014

ALTHOUGH APPLIED FOR A VERY S HORT TIME, THE PAINFUL STINGING DURING WIND AND WHILE IN AIR-CONDITIONED ENVIRONMENT HAS STOPPED.

Great eyedrops

Posted by 4786434523914672691 on Oct 15, 2012

I ordered these eyedrops from iherb.com and they were in my mailbox 3 days later,great service and quality products.

it is worth using it

Posted by 4999101273307095289 on Aug 03, 2013

I haven't started using these drops yet, but I used the drops with exactly the same ingredients from another manufacturer for about 4 months now. I expect the same positive results results - my eyes do not get dry anymore, I noticed there are less floaters; haven't had an eye test recently, but I think the little cataract that I have in one eye is the same, it haven't changed.

Optimistic!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Sep 16, 2012

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now to reduce, prevent existing cataracts. I have been a star-gazer all my life and I noticed last night I was able to see more stars than I have ever seen in a long time. I was able to see Pleiades as individual stars instead of just a haze. I also saw 3 meteors and they were faint. The last few years I could only see the bright meteor's.

My mum likes this

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

My mum is a big fan of these drops. She reminds me to put them in on a regular basis.