Good

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Dec 10, 2012

This seems to be helping with my constipation - could be the detoxifying effect.

no effect

Posted by irenaaaa on Nov 17, 2012

I dont know how long its necessary to take this product, but my mother and I have drunk half a bottle in accordance with the instructions and still nothing..no difference.I hoped at least to see my skin softer, more shiny and with no spots but there are no improvement at all.next time I will try something different for liver detox and overall body cleanse

Great for detoxification, removes excess estrogen!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 02, 2012

Most people have nowadays problems with excess estrogen. For example plastic bottles, bad quality drinking water, parabens, pesticides and soya products contain xenoestrogens which act as estrogen in our body. Also unhealthy eating habits (too much sugar and processed food) adds estrogen load in our system. Estrogen is linked to several types of cancer and many other health problems. Both women and men suffer from excess estrogen! This product helps liver and intestines to get rid of estrogens that don't belong in our system. For most people this product will help with weight problems because estrogen causes us to get fat especially in our rear and thigh area. So if you tend to gain weight on your thighs and butt, this product may help you to lose weight!

Hard to tell!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Mar 15, 2012

These are supposed to cause estrogen overload to be removed from the body instead of recycling. It's said also to have antitoxin effects in general. I can't tell at this point but will hope it's doing good things.

Life Extension, Calcium D-Glucarate, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1679712 on Sep 09, 2011

Life Extension, Calcium D-Glucarate, 200 mg, 60 Capsules This product seems to help a little with skin problems and some health benefits against cancer.

Helped my liver tremendously

Posted by Reviewer1530505 on Jun 27, 2011

I have a huge problem with estrogen dominance due to PCOS and frequently my liver has a hard time processing all the estrogen that my ovaries create so Supplimenting with the Life Extension Calcium D- Glucarate and DIM has really worked wonders! I highly recomend this product

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer2081485 on May 31, 2011

I've been taking this for about three weeks and I have not noticed any changes as of yet. I am only taking what is recommended on the bottle.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1263175 on May 20, 2011

This product is a lifesaver. I very please with the outcome. You must try it!!!

Working well

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Apr 04, 2011

I have uterine fibroids. I am using this in conjuction with Indoleguard to help remove excees estrogens and bad estorgens out of my system. I belive this is helping. Feeling much more balanced with better energy.

Life Extension makes excellent products

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Dec 26, 2010

Life Extension makes excellent products. I atke this every morning on my doctor's recommendation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »