Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Cat Mix, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Reviews 2-star

- Caused some soft stools -

Posted by ChrisMic on Jan 26, 2011

I think the ingredients are interesting; rather different from the usual supplement. It has a strong egg yolk smell and mixes easily in wet food. I have not supplemented my cats long enough to notice any difference in them (they are as healthy, active and playful as before), but I have to comment that this somehow gives them soft stools. I can't even give 2 scoops as recommended. The male one could only take 1 scoop and the female one gets half a scoop; more than that and they'd get LOOSE stools. It's been a week and she hasn't seemed to get adjusted to this. My overweight female cat takes this without objection (the way she pretty much eats anything edible), but my male cat hates this in his wet food. I'm keeping this refrigerated; with only one cat getting only half scoop a day, this bottle will last some time. But I won't get this again next time 'coz my male one won't eat it. I need something that they'll both take, & more importantly something that doesn't add to the smell and the mess in the litter-box.

a